AIIMS MBBS 2017: Details for Exam Date, Application form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS 2017: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam) is all India level UG medical entrance examination. AIIMS schedules entrance exam for admission to MBBS course. The applications will be most probably available from March 2017. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination to 672 MBBS seats in 7 AIIMS institutions across the country. 72 seats out of 672 seats are for AIIMS, New Delhi and remaining 600 are for other 6 AIIMS institutes. The examination will be held in 1st week of June 2017 at 154 centres across India.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Notification
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Entrance Exam date has declared, Examination will be conducted on 28th May 2017.
AIIMS MBBS Application form 2017 will be available from 24th January 2017 tentatively.
Important Tentative Dates for AIIMS MBBS 2017
|Online registration will start from||24th January 2017|
|Last date for online registration-||23rd February 2017|
|Status of registration including rejection/deficiencies in the form||March 2017|
|Last date for registration status||April 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||1st week of May 2017|
|Examination date||28th May 2017|
|Results declaration||14th June 2017|
|Counselling for round I||3rd to 6th July 2017|
|Counselling for round II||3rd August 2017|
|Counselling for round III||5th September 2017|
|Open counselling||26th September 2017|
- Nationality: The applicants must be an Indian national. Overseas Citizen of India can also apply. Foreign applicants are not eligible to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Age: The applicants must have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December 2017. The applicants must have born on or after 2nd January 2001.
- Education: The applicants must have qualified (10+2) higher secondary examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology as subjects from a recognized board (appearing applicants can also apply).
- Percentage: The applicants must have scored minimum 60% in higher secondary (50% for SC/ST).
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria– Check details here
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form
- From the third week of February, 2017 the application form will be released and available till the third week of March, 2017 (Tentatively).
- Applicants can fill and submit the AIIMS MBBS 2017 Application Form through online only.
- Keep ready the scanned images of photograph, left thumb impression and signature in prescribed size and format to upload in the application form.
- Corrections in the application form will be accessible for one week window in the first week of April, 2017.
- Providing the correction period is the subject of official right, as it may not be provided further.
How to Apply online for AIIMS MBBS 2017- Click here
AIIMS 2017 Application Fee
|General & Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
The application process will be started from February 2017 (tentative). The interested applicants can apply online from the official website of AIIMS after release of official notice. The application procedure will be completed in following stages-
- Online registration form
- Application form
- Application confirmation
- Editing application
- Uploading images
- Payment of fee
- Generation of registration slip
The applicants will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee for General/OBC (Rs. 800/- for SC/ST). POH applicants are exempted from application fee. The application fe can be paid either through debit/credit card or net banking.
AIIMS 2017 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: The AIIMS exam will be held through online mode (computer based test).
- Number of Questions: The question paper will be composed of 200 Multiple Choice and Reason-Assertion type questions.
- Duration: The exam duration will be 3 hours + 30 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct response 1 mark will be given and for each incorrect response 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
The subject-wise distribution of questions is as follows-
- Chemistry- 60 questions
- General Knowledge- 20 questions
- Physics- 60 questions
- Biology- 60 questions
- Total- 200 questions
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Seat Reservation
- The seat reservation will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals with a 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped shall be provided on horizontal basis.
The seat matrix in the seven AIIMS is as the following:
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||OPH||Foreign*||Total|
|New Delhi||37||19||11||05||3% Horizontal||0*||72*|
AIIMS MBBS Exam Centres
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- Eligible applicants can download the admit card through online only.
- Admit card will be released from the first week of May, 2017.
- Without admit card applicants will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further need.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Answer Key
The answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 will be published very soon after the successful completion of the examination. The appearing applicants can check their answers by following the answer key for AIIMS MBBS 2017 from the official website of AIIMS.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut Off Marks Details- Check here
AIIMS 2017 Cut-off
The cut-off score is the minimum score which have to be secured by the applicants to get admission in AIIMS. The cut-off score for different categories is mentioned below:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
AIIMS 2017 Result
- Result will be provided to students on 14th June, 2017.
- Applicants can check the results via online mode through the website.
- Take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
AIIMS 2017 Counselling Process
- Counselling for first round will be started from 3rd July 2017.
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in entrance exam.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- Applicants are required to report at the venue at the given date & time mentioned on the call letter with original documents for counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Syllabus
- Syllabus will be based on the standard of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science.
- It will consist of various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and General Knowledge/ Aptitude.
- Applicants can prepare for the exam from the above mentioned subjects. Detailed syllabus is as following:
- Circular Motion
- Electro-Magnetic Induction
- Electronic Devices
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Physics of the Atom: Thermodynamics: Work and heat, first law of Thermodynamics.
- Nuclear Physics
- Wave Motion: Optics
- Section A: General & Inorganic Chemistry:
- Periodic Properties of Elements
- Molecule and Chemical Bond
- Structure of Atom
- Chemistry of Elements and Compounds
- Section B: Organic Chemistry:
- Section C: Physical Chemistry:
- Chemical Equilibrium
- State of Matter
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Diversity of Animal Life
- Developmental Biology
- Genetics and Evolution (Fundamentals only): (symbiosis)
- Reproductive System
- Absorption and cell water relations, transport of water and minerals.
- Botany and Human Welfare
- Anatomy and Physiology of Plants: Meristems-Plant growth and development.
- History, Importance, Factors and mechanism
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot leaves photosynthesis.
- Internal and external regulators of growth and development in plants
- Internal structure of dicot and monocot roots
- Transpiration and respiration
- Internal structure of stem and secondary growth
- Tropic and turgor movements
- Xylem and Phloem-their cell elements and functions
- Current Affairs
- Punch line of companies
- Top officials of big companies
- Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- History etc
Disclaimer- All the given dates are tentative, final dates will be submitted after official notification, for more information you are required to Visit here