BCECE 2017 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) governed by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission in various B.Tech courses offered by the participating institutes in Bihar. Candidates have to qualify two stages of the examination to get admission in the desired courses and institutes after successful registration for the examination. Candidates will be issued admit cards for exam. All the candidate must know every detail related to Exam like eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, exam pattern and more before applying.
BCECE 2017 Notification
BCECE 2017 Application form will be available from 1st week of February 2017, Candidate may apply for this exam after release of official notice.
|Online Registration starts from||1st week of February 2017|
|Last date for online registration||Last week of February 2017|
|Last date of payment through challan||1st week of March 2017|
|Last date of payment through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card||1st week of march 2017|
|Editing online application form||1st week- 2nd week of March 2017|
|Last date of submission of hard copy of online application form||3rd week of March 2017|
|Issue of Admit Card||3rd week of March 2017|
|Exam date||3rd week of April 2017 (1st stage)
3rd week of May 2017 (2nd stage)
|Result announcement||Last week of April 2017(1st stage)
3rd week of June 2017 (2nd stage)
|BCECE 2017 Counselling||1st week of July- 3rd week of August 2017|
BCECE 2017 Participating Institutes
- C.E. Bhagalpur
- I.T. Muzaffarpur
- Nalanda College of Engg. Chandi, Nalanda
- C.E Gaya
- C.E Motihari
- C.E. Darbhanga
- J.P.I.T , Chapra
Age: No restriction
Nationality: Applicant must be citizen of India
Subject combination in qualifying examination: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Candidates must pass intermediate or any equivalent examination from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST).
- Candidates appearing for class XII boards or equivalent examination can also apply for the examination.
BCECE 2017 Application Form
BCECE 2017 application forms for BCECE 2017, will be out in the month of February 2017 so all the candidates are advised to stay connected with the our site of BCECE Board to get all the updated details regarding BCECE 2017.
Check BCECE 2017 Application Form and How to apply– Click here
BCECE 2017 Application Form Fee
- For PCB/PCM stream is Rs. 660/- for general category and Rs. 330/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For PCMB stream is Rs. 730/- for general candidates and Rs. 365/- for reserved categories.
- Fee payment can be made through debit/credit card and net banking or through the bank Challan.
Stage first will be having four sections that are Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and Biology. Questions will be in MCQ format. There will be total 200 questions. Each section will have 50 questions. It is must to attempt all questions from physics and chemistry whereas Math and biology are optional one.
The stage two will also have four sections that are from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology. There will be total 100 questions. This section will carry 400 marks. For each correct mark, 4 marks will be given and for a wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Type of question||Multiple choice questions (MCQs)|
|Duration||2 hours 15 minutes|
|Total no. of questions||150; 50 question in each section.|
|Total marks||600; 200 marks in each section|
|Marking scheme||– 4 marks for every correct answer
– For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
|Duration||– Physics: 1 ½ hour
– Chemistry: 1 ½ hour
– Mathematics: 1 ½ hour
|Total no. of questions||400 questions in each section.|
|Total marks||1200 marks in each section.|
|Marking scheme||– 4 marks for every correct answer
– There will be a deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer.
BCECE 2017 Exam Centres
Following are the Exam Centers with their code:
BCECE 2017 Exam Syllabus
- Structure of atom
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter: gases and liquids
- Classification of elements & periodicity in properties
- Some p- block elements
- s- block elements (Alkali and alkali earth metals),
- Thermodynamics, Redox reaction, Equilibrium, Hydrogen.
- Organic Chemistry- some basic principles and techniques, solutions,
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical kinetics
- General principles and processes of isolations of elements
- Surface chemistry,
- d- and f- block elements, p- block elements,
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Halo alkenes and halo arenes,
- alcohols, phenols and ethers,
- Aldehydes, ketones & Carboxylic acids,
- Polymers, Biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life.
These are the topics from Chemistry of Eleventh class: The topics are as
- Physical world and measurement,
- laws of motion, Kinematics,
- Properties of bulk matter,
- Work, Energy and Power,
- Oscillations and waves,
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body,
- Heat and thermodynamics,
- Behaviour of perfect gas and kinetic theory,
These are the topics from Physics of Twelfth class:
- Magnetic effects of current and Magnetism,
- Current electricity,
- Electromagnetic waves,
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents,
- Electronic devices,
- Communication systems,
- Dual nature of matter and radiation,
- Atoms and nuclei,
- Sets and functions,
- Calculus , Calculus (II),
- Vectors and 3D geometry, probability,
- Co-ordinate geometry,
- Relations and functions,
- Mathematical reasoning,
- Statistics and probability,
- Linear programming.
BCECE 2017 Hall Ticket (Admit Card)
- Admit Card for both the stages of examination will be available for download online.
- Candidates can access their admit card by logging in with their application no. and password.
- Checked All the information mentioned in the admit card carefully before downloading and taking a print out.
- Candidates must bring their admit card along with them to the examination hall and without the admit card no candidates will be allowed appear in the examination.