CA CPT 2018 (June) Registration, Dates, Eligibility, Fees
CA CPT is the entrance level examination for the Chartered Accountancy programme. This examination is conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants. CPT is the Common Proficiency Test; even a normal 10th pass student can registered for the same. After completing the schooling (standard 12th) applicants are eligible to apply for this test. CA CPT includes objective type of questions which is divided into 4sections as such- Quantitative aptitude, Accounting, Mercantile laws and General Economics.
Important Date (CA CPT 2018 June)
|1. Deadline date of Registration of CPT||Till April 2018|
|2. Online filling Application form||Till April 2018|
|3. Deadline of online submission application form||Till April 2018|
|4. Deadline for revalidation of registration for June, 2016 CPT||Till April 2018
|5. Last date for receipt of print out of online examination form duly filled up(PDF)||Till April 2018
|6. Examination date||June 2018|
|7. declaration of the result||After one month of the examination|
CA CPT 2018 Registration
Every year CPT examination will be conducted in the month of JUNE/DECEMBER. Applicants who have already registered themselves on or before April 2018 will be eligible to appear in June CPT examination and for those applicants who will register on or before October 2018 will be eligible to appear in December CPT examination. Applicants can download the question paper and the answer key of last yr examination just to get a flash and view point of what type of questions which usually come in the CPT
In case if the last date of registration (CPT) happens to be of Sunday, Festival date or any of the same for that reason the date will be shifted to the next working day which is considered to be of the deadline date of registration
CPT online registration 2018
- Applicants need to go to the ICAI website of CPT for online registration.
- Next step is to fill in the following details which includes:-
Full name of the applicant, DOB, sex, mother’s and father’s name, address, category (general or reserved), nationality, medium of study, educational qualification, recent passport size photo etc
- For online registration, the applicants have to remit the amount through ICICI bank.
- Last and the foremost step is to take the hard copy of the registration form along with the attached documents then send it to the ICAI.
How to Register for CPT June 2018
- Student have to buy a prospectus from any of the regional branches of the Institute which amounts to 100/-
- Applicants can download their application form from the official website of the Institute i.e. icai.org
- Registration amounts to 100/-. If the registration form is downloaded from the institute website then the applicants has to pay 100/- or as the case may be
- Registration fee is to be paid in the form of DD in the favour of Secretary
- If you download the registration form via online you have to remit 6100/- or 590 US $ for DD(demand draft)
Required Documents along with Registration Form
- Demand Draft along with the registration fees
- 10th pass mark sheet along with the attested copy of DOB
- Nationality proof whether he is the citizen of India or a foreigner
- Proof of the category (General or ST/SC)