NATA 2018 Admit Card will be released soon. National Aptitude Test in Architecture is a national level aptitude test will be managed by the Council of Architecture (COA) and will be conducted for admission into the architecture programme all over the country. The NATA exam will be held only one time in a year, from the year 2017. Candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme through this exam. By private & governments aided colleges or institutions, a NATA score card will be considered. Check the complete details about NATA 2018 Admit Card in the below article.
NATA 2018 Admit Card: Important Dates
|Issue of Admit Card||4th week of Mar 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2018|
NATA 2018 Admit Card
- Candidates can download their admit card from the 4th week of March 2018 through online mode.
- The NATA 2018 Admit Card Admit card will consist of candidates & exam details such as date & time of exam, venue of the test center, name of the candidate, roll number etc.
- Whenever the admit card will be issued by the authority we will update it in our website.
- Candidates have to carry one of the photo ID proof along with the admit card/appointment voucher.
Steps to download NATA 2018 Admit Card
- Go to the official website for NATA: www.nata.in.
- Click on the link “Download Admit Card for NATA 2018”, in the home page.
- Key in your application number, security pin, and password.
- Click on Login.
- You will be averted or redirected to your profile.
- Click on the “Download Admit Card” button.
- Save your admit card on to the required location.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
Details on NATA 2018 Admit Card
- Name of the candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Registration Number/User Id
- Examination Time Slot
- Allotted Examination Centre
Correction can be done on NATA 2018 Admit Card
- You can contact the involved authorities in the following conditions:
- If your name is wrongly spelled in the admit card
- If you are allotted an examination venue that you had not chosen while filling the NATA 2018 application
- If your PwD/DA rating is inaccurate in the admit card
- If your photograph is invisible on the admit card
- NATA 2018 Exam Details
- NATA Application Form 2018
- NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- NATA Exam Pattern 2018
- NATA Counselling 2018
- NATA Answer Key 2018
- NATA Result & Cutoff 2018
Syllabus of NATA 2018
Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.
visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawing, Interpretation of pictorial compositions,. Objects, textures related to architecture & built environment. General awareness of national/international architects and famous architectural creations, Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal). Mathematical reasoning and sets & relations. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
Geometric composition, shape, building forms and elements, Understanding scale and proportion of objects, aesthetics, colour texture, harmony and contrast. Drawing of patterns – both geometrical and abstract. Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes. Conceptualization and visualization through structuring objects in memory. Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms. Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape. Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of objects. Common day-to-day life objects like furniture, equipment etc., from memory.
NATA 2018 Admit Card: Important Points
- The duration of the exam will be three hours. For more details, check the exam pattern section above.
- There is no process of negative marking.
- The admit card will be available from March 2018.
- The admit card will not posted or mailed individually.
- The institutes provide the admit card online in the official website.
- The admit card will contain details of Signature, Paper name and code, Registration Number, Candidates Name, Photograph, exam centre, exam dates and timing.
- Bring the admit card at the examination centre along with the original and valid photo identification such as Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card.
- Cross check the details given in the admit card with the details provided in the application form.
- Students will not be permitted to appear in the exam without valid admit card and photo ID proof.