NATA 2018 Answer Key
NATA 2018 Answer Key will be released soon. Within a week after the examination, the official answer key of NATA will be released by the exam authority. Candidates eagerly waiting for the answer key can follow these below steps to download the official answer key.
Step to download NATA 2018 Answer Key
- Visit the official website of NATA i.e. www.nata.in and Click on the link of NATA Answer Key.
- Candidates have to provide their Registration ID and Date of Birth and click on the download button.
- The answer key will be generated in the PDF format.
- Download the answer key to calculate the probable scores.
Calculation of Scores using NATA 2018 Answer Key
- Candidates must ensure about NATA Exam Pattern before calculating the scores.
- The correct answer as per the answer key can be checked by comparing candidate’s answer with the actual answer.
- NATA Score will help candidates to know their chances for admission to B.Arch courses offered by NATA Participating Institutes across the country.
- Candidates must secure at least 25% of marks in entrance exam to qualify NATA 2017.
- They have to obtain 30 marks out of 120 in Paper 1 and 20 marks out of 80 in Paper 2.
- The overall qualifying marks will be notified later on the basis of post-exam statistics and decision of the council.
- Paper 1 contained 60 multiple choice questions and the duration is 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Each question carries two marks and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- In Paper 2 candidate has to draw or sketch a diagram in 3D as per their visualization, symmetry and sketching ability.
- Through the sketching, the ability of visualization will be tested.
- Each question carried 40 marks.
- It has 2 questions in total and has to be attended in A4 Size paper.
- It is mandatory to attempt all the questions.
- The answers in this section will be examined by more than one examiner and then marks will be averaged.
- NATA 2018 Exam Details
- NATA Application Form 2018
- NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- NATA Exam Pattern 2018
- NATA Counselling 2018
- NATA Admit Card 2018
- NATA Result & Cutoff 2018
- NATA Cut off is the minimum score required by a candidate in order to become eligible to participate in the admission process.
- Check NATA 2017 Cut Off in various institutes in the table given below.
Faculty of Architecture, CEPT University
|Name of Institute||Merit Marks||Max Rank|
|M.S.University of Baroda: Department of Architecture,Faculty of technology& Engineering||72.4||10 044|
|Sarvajanic college of Engineering & Technology: AAERT & SSB, Faculty of architecture||68.05||10151|
|Arvindbhai Patel Institute of Environmental Design: D.C.Patel School of Architecture||65.65||10270|
|Vyavasayi Vidya Pratishthan`s Indubhai Parekh School of Architecture||60.94||10557|
|Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of technology||66.95||10205|
|Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University: Institute of Architecture||57.90||10812|
|Vadodara Design Academy: School of Architecture||59.2||10708|
|Anant Institute of Architecture||61.63||10506|
|Veer Narmad South Gujarat University: Shri Gijubhai Chhaganbhai Patel Institute of Architecture, Interior Design and Fine Arts||64.65||10316|
- NATA 2018 Answer Key Result will be announced after a few weeks of the examination.
- The result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2018.
- Candidates will check their results through online mode from the website.
- In three formats: marks secure out of 200, merit list, percentile score, the result will be published.
- Keep the print copy of the result for admission procedure.