NATA 2018 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility- How to Apply
NATA 2018 Application Form will be available soon. NATA 2018 (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a national level aptitude test managed by the Council of Architecture (COA) and will be conducted for admission into the architecture program all over the country. Candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme through this exam. By private & governments aided colleges or institutions, a NATA score card will be considered. Check the complete details about NATA 2018 Application Form and steps to apply in the below article.
NATA 2018 Important Dates
|Starting of Online Registration||1st week of Jan 2018|
|Online Registration Last Date||1st week of Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Upload Image||1st week of Feb 2018|
|Last Date of fee payment||1st week of Feb 2018|
|Printout of Confirmation Page will be Available from||Last week of Feb 2018|
|Opening of Correction Window||3rd week of Feb 2018|
|NATA 2018 Admit Card||4th week of Mar 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2018|
NATA 2018 Application Form
The registration process will starts from 3rd week of January till 2nd week of August 2018. The interested applicants can submit their application forms from the official website. Only 5 attempts will be allowed to interested applicants in NATA during the time period when the latest score is valid. The applicants have to enter all the necessary details as required in the application for.
- Check NATA 2018 Exam Pattern & Syllabus- Click Here
- Candidate’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st July 2018.
- Candidates should’ve pass 10+2 or equivalent or 10+2 Diploma (any stream) or International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of Schooling.
- Pass above examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- Secure at least 50% marks in the above qualifying examination.
- There is no process of lateral entry admission into B.Arch course.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Check NATA 2018 Eligibility Criteria- Check Here
NATA 2018 Application Fee
- The registration fee for all the applicants is Rs. 1250/-.
- The applicants can pay application fee either through online (debit/credit card/ net banking).
- The applicants also can pay application fee through offline mode (by cash payment at any branch of ICICI bank).
- Additional charges will also have to be paid as mentioned in the official website.
Steps to fill NATA 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website of NATA 2018.
- Go through the link “Click here to register for NATA 2018”.
- Select the “New Candidate Registration” and click on “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions and fill the application form accordingly.
- Fill your personal, education and other required details in the application.
- Before submitting the details, recheck the filled details.
- Upload the scanned images in the prescribed format.
- Now pay the application fee through online or offline mode.
- Take the printout of the confirmation page of the application form for further use.
- Candidates have to understand their drawing & creative skills.
- Aware about complete syllabus & exam pattern of the examination.
- Make a time-table & give an equal interval of time to each subject.
- Solve previous year question paper for practice.
- Refer best study material & books.
- Eat healthy food & stay fit.
NATA 2018 Application Form: Important Points
- The Candidates will get admission into B.Arch course on the basis of the NATA score card.
- Schools may use the NATA score as admission criteria.
- You can register for the NATA exam through online mode only.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250.
- The registration fee is same for all categories.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
- The exam will be held through offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours. For more details, check the exam pattern section above.
- There is no process of negative marking.
- No counselling will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- NATA 2018 Counselling will be organized by various participating Institutions Individually.