NATA 2018 Score will be taken into consideration by various private & governments aided colleges or institutions. NATA 2018 Counselling will take place after the result announcement by the Council of Architecture (COA). Candidates who will be shortlisted in the NATA 2018 Exam will be invited for the NATA 2018 Counselling. In the counselling procedure verification of documents will be done, the seats filling and locking will be done. For more description read the given below.
|Admit Card Issued||4th week of March 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||2nd week of June 2018|
|NATA 2018 Counselling||3rd week of June, 2018(tentatively)|
NATA 2018 Counselling
- No counselling will be conducted by the Council of Architecture (COA).
- NATA Counselling will be organized by various participating Institutions Individually.
- Counselling will be conducted by various leading and participating institute after the result declaration.
- On the basis of the NATA Score card, students can apply to get admission into B.Arch courses in various Institutions & university.
- The NATA 2018 Score Card will be valid only for the academic year 2018-2019.
- NATA 2018 Exam Details
- NATA Application Form 2018
- NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- NATA Exam Pattern 2018
- NATA Admit Card 2018
- NATA Answer Key 2018
- NATA Result & Cutoff 2018
NATA 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Students at the time of NATA 2018 Counselling will be allowed to lock their choices and preferences.
- Candidates have to lock their choices according to their preference and which can be done after the result announcement.
- Those students who will be allotted the seats as per their locked choice or those who are satisfied with the allotted choice will have to undergo through the document verification process prior going for the admission formalities.
- It should be clearly noted that their admission will be valid only if he/she qualifies all the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate will be declared to be disqualified at any stage of exam or admission process if he/she does not fulfill the eligibility criteria.
Documents Required for NATA 2018 Counselling
- Original degree/provisional certificate if candidate is appearing
- Original Admit card along with photocopy of admit card
- Original counselling letter along with photocopy of counselling letter
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- – Bank draft has to be made as per the guidelines mentioned on NATA prospect
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Community certificate(SC/ST/OBC/Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical documents mentioned on NATA application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs colour and black and white
NATA Seat Allotment Procedure
Seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of merit list. Students have an have an option to withdraw from the counselling.