NATA 2018 Result will be released soon after the exam is over. The NATA exam will be held only one time in a year, from the year 2017. Candidates will get admission into 5 years of Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch) programme through this exam. By private & governments aided colleges or institutions, NATA 2018 Result or a NATA score card will be considered. Check the complete details about NATA 2018 Result in the below article.
NATA 2018 Result: Important Dates
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of Jun 2018|
NATA 2018 Result
- NATA 2018 Result will be announced after a few weeks of the examination.
- The result will be declared in the 2nd week of June 2018.
- Candidates will check their results through online mode from the website.
- In three formats: marks secure out of 200, merit list, percentile score, the result will be published.
- Keep the print copy of the result for admission procedure.
Steps to check NATA 2018 Result
- Go to the official website of NATA.
- Click on “Generate Scorecard” and a new login window will open.
- Log in the portal using your credentials that is candidate ID and password.
- After filling in your credentials enter the captcha code as displayed.
- The score card would appear in case you have not made any mistake while entering your credentials and captcha code.
- Candidates can download this admit card for future reference.
- In case score card is not generated, a pop-up would appear notifying the same.
- Candidates should enable the pop-up setting of the device on which they are accessing the result.
NATA 2018 Merit List
- Based on the performance of the candidates in both the papers the merit list would be prepared.
- Candidates are required to score a minimum of 25% marks in Paper-1 MCQs and Paper-2 Drawing Section.
- Apart from that, in order to get their name in the merit list, the candidates would also be required to qualify the overall combined cut-off set by the conducting authority.
- Tie-breaking standards would be applicable in case two or more candidates get the same marks to determine the rank of the candidate in the merit list.
The tie-breaking standards are explained below.
- Overall marks obtained in mathematics
- Less wrong answers in the mathematics section.
- Overall marks in general aptitude test.
- Less wrong answers in general aptitude test.
- Date of Birth- one who has an early birth date will be considered.
- NATA 2018 Exam Details
- NATA Application Form 2018
- NATA Eligibility Criteria 2018
- NATA Exam Pattern 2018
- NATA Counselling 2018
- NATA Admit Card 2018
- NATA Answer Key 2018
NATA 2018 Cut Off
- In order to qualify the NATA 2018 exam, the candidates are required to score a minimum of 40% of the total marks (that is 80 0ut of 200 marks).
- These 40% qualifying limit will be applicable only if a candidate obtains the minimum 25% qualifying marks in both paper 1 and paper 2.
- The official cut-off for NATA 2018 would be announced by the council of architecture once the exam cycle is over.
The cut-off would vary based on various factors such as:
- Number of candidates appeared for NATA exam,
- Number of seats available in different campuses,
- The difficulty level of question paper,
- Last year’s cut-off trends.
- Candidate’s performance in the exam, and
- Candidates will get admission into B.Arch course on the basis of the NATA score card.
- All Architecture schools in India must accept the NATA score.
- Schools may use the NATA score as admission criteria.
- You can register for the NATA exam through online mode only.
- The registration fee is Rs. 1250.
- The registration fee is same for all categories.
- Candidates have to complete their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Check the eligibility criteria section above for more details.
- The exam will be held through offline mode.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours. For more details, check the exam pattern section above.
- There is no process of negative marking.