VITEEE 2018 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
VITEEE is an engineering entrance examination scheduled by VIT University to offer admission to eligible applicants to different engineering courses. It is the gateway for students to get admission into four years B.Tech Programme in the Vellore & Chennai campuses of the VIT University. VITEEE is conducted in 118 cities across India. VITEEE 2018 will be scheduled to be held in the 1st week of April 2018.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
VITEEE 2018 Notification
VITEEE 2018 Application form has released from 1st November 2017. To apply online for VITEEE 2018- Click Here
|Availability of Application Form||1st November 2017|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||15th March 2018|
|Last date to edit online application||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||At the time of Slot Booking|
|VITEEE 2018 Exam Date||4th April to 15th 2018|
|Result Declaration||On or Before 4th week of April 2018|
|Counselling Started||2nd week of May 2018|
VITEEE 2018 Application Form
- The online application form will be made available on the official portal.
- The offline VITEEE Application form will be provided from the designated post offices & VIT university campus.
- The application form will be available from the 1st November 2017 till 15th March 2018.
- Prior filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully and must check the eligibility criteria
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images i.e. Photograph & Signature in JPG/JPEG Format in Online mode.
- Candidates must take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Note: In case, candidates making application fee payment through DD, they have to send the hard copy of the filled application form. The application will be sent either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the given address:
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2018 Application Fee
- Through online mode: Application fee amounts to Rs-1150/-
- Through offline(OMR registration): It amounts to Rs-1200/-
- Application fee can be remitted through (DR/CR card/Net Banking) in online mode.
- In offline mode of payment would be Demand Draft.
- Fee will not be refunded at any circumstances.
- Candidates who were born on or after 1st July 1995 will be eligible.
- Resident/Non-Resident Indian National/PIO/OCI holder can apply for it.
- Candidates have to qualify Intermediate or equivalent examination from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology.
- Candidates have to obtain the minimum of 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST & North Eastern State) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology put together.
- Candidates who want to pursue a degree in regular, full-time & formal education will only be eligible to apply.
- NIOS Candidates can also apply.
- Appearing candidates will be eligible to apply.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Language: Medium of the questions paper would be in the English Language.
- Question Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked.
- Number of Questions: Total 125 questions will consist in the exam.
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the question paper would be of 2 hours 30 minutes which will be organized in 3 sessions per day.
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be allotted for every correct response.
- Negative Marking: Yes
|Sections||Number of Questions|
VITEEE 2018 Slot Booking
- Slot booking will be done by the candidate according to their preferences.
- In slot booking process, candidates have to select date & batch of the examination.
- The VITEEE 2018 slot booking will be done on ‘ the first-come-first-served basis’.
- The slot will be booked automatically by the University if candidates forget to book a slot, based on the details given on the application.
- It is to be noted that a slot once booked cannot be changed.
VITEEE 2018 Admit Card
- Once slot booking is completed, admit card will be issued to the candidate.
- Admit card will be available through online mode from the website.
- The authority will also send the copy of VITEEE Admit card 2018 in your registered email id.
- The admit card includes all such details such as the name of the candidate, admit card number, test date & time selected by the candidate, venue of the test center with the complete address, candidate photograph & signature etc.
- If candidates find any discrepancies/error in the admit card, candidates can immediately contact the concerned authority.
VITEEE 2018 Syllabus
The syllabus of VITEEE 2018 will constitute of these subjects PCM/PCB & English subjects as the mandatory subjects. The question will be asked from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) & State Board of Higher Secondary Education.
VITEEE 2018 Result
- The result will be published by the authority via online mode on to the official website.
- The result will not be sent by offline mode by post.
- The result will be intimated to the candidate through SMS.
- Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidate secured in the examination.
VITEEE 2018 Cut-Off
The cut-off is the minimum marks which candidates have to secure in the examination. VITEEE 2018 cut-off will be released by the regulating authority after the result declaration. On the basis of the cut-off marks, candidates can estimate that whether they will get admission in the filled choice programme or not. Cut off list will be prepared separately (branch & campus) by the authority wise cut-off list.
VITEEE 2018 Counselling
- Counseling will be conducted by the authority through online mode which will be started from the 2nd week of May 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the counselling procedure.
- The seat will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of rank obtained in the VITEEE 2018.
- After the allotment of seats confirmation & acceptance of branch is allotted, shortlisted candidates have to remit the fee of Rs. 50,000 through DD in favour of ‘VIT University’, payable at Vellore.
VITEEE 2018 Important Points
- VITEEE Application Form 2018 will be issued from 1st week of November 2017 till 4th week of February 2018.
- Candidates have to qualify the Intermediate degree with PCM/PCB along with English as the main subject in order to be eligible for VITEEE, 2018.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode i.e. Computer Based Mode.
- The application fee will be same for all categories i.e. in online mode, application fee amounts to Rs-970/- and in offline mode its Rs-990/-
- Candidates have to book the slot according to their preferences and if candidates forget to do so, the university will automatically book it.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates which is the mandatory document required for appearing in the exam.
- VITEEE 2018 exam will be scheduled to be held on 1st week of April 2018.
- Exam pattern consists of total 125 questions in which one mark will be allotted to the candidate for every right answer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the counselling procedure.