VITEEE is an engineering entrance examination scheduled by VIT University to offer admission to eligible applicants to different engineering courses. Thousands of applicants take part in this examination every year to get admission in Chennai & Vellore campus of VIT. The applicants will get admission on the basis of their rank scored in the VITEEE 2017 examination.
VITEEE Application form 2017
VITEEE application forms will be available from November 2017. After official notification candidates may apply by accessing official website. The applicants can get application forms either through online or offline mode. The applicants will be allowed to do any correction (if any) till February 2017.
Payment of application fee
- Online payment- The application fee can be paid through debit/credit card. The applicants paying application fee through online mode will have to pay Rs. 940/- as application fee.
- Payment through DD- If any applicant opts for payment through DD then he/she has to pay a Demand Draft of Rs. 990/- in favour of VIT University payable at Vellore.
How to apply for VITEEE 2017
Application process through online mode
- Logon to the official website of VIT University.
- Now apply for new user registration in Step I & enter all the required details. Once you done with registration, you will get a password in your registered mail ID.
- Next will be the step II, wherein the applicants need to login using their email ID & password received during step I registration.
- Now, the applicants can see their application forms on the screen.
- Now the applicants will have to go through the instruction thoroughly and fill up the application form carefully.
- They also have to upload the scanned images of their photograph & signature in specified format.
- To complete the application procedure, the applicants will have to pay the application fee either through online mode or through DD.
- The applicants are advised to recheck their details and then they need to click on “Confirm & Submit”.
- On successful submission, a unique application number will be generated. The applicants are also advised to take the print out of their duly filled application form for future reference.
Application process through offline mode
- In offline mode of application, the applicants can get the application form from any nearby post-office or sales counter. The applicants will have to send their duly filled application form at this address-
Admission Officer, VIT University, Vellore- 632014, Tamil Nadu, India
The applicants are advised to go through the instruction from the bulleting before they start application process. The applicants also have to send a DD of Rs. 990/- along with application form. The applicants have to write their name & application no. on the reverse side of the DD.
Important instructions for applicants
- The photograph of the applicants needs to be colored with a size between 10 kb to 200 kb in jpg/jpeg format.
- The size of the signature should be between 10 kb to 200 kb in jpg/jpeg format.
- The examination will be held through online mode, hence the applicants must have the basic computer knowledge.
- VITEEE 2017 Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
Note- For more information regarding, VITEEE Application Form 2017, Candidates are requested to visit official website.