JEE Main 2018: Updates- Notification, Eligibility, Dates, Application form, Pattern
CBSE will release the examination date for JEE Main 2018 very soon. Ministry of Human Resource Development has made these announcements for JEE Main 2018 examination. The govt. has decided that these announcements will be the broad guidelines for JEE Main 2087 exam. Here you can check all the details for JEE Main 2018 Examination.
Important Announcement for JEE Main 2017
- Till 2016, the calculation of merit to announce All India Ranks for JEE Main was carried out with normalization process. Under this process, 60% weightage was given to JEE Main scores & 40% to normalize board percentile equivalent JEE score.
- This year in 2017, the weightage to board percentile has been dispensed, hence only the scores of JEE Main 2017 will be taken into consideration to calculate the ALL Indian Ranks for JEE Main results 2017.
- To determine the eligibility for JEE Advanced 2017, the applicants must have scored minimum 75% (for reserved categories 65%) or be in top 20 percentile in their board.
|[gravityform id=”1" name=”Register yourself to get update for JEE Main 2017"]|
Details for JEE Main 2017
- JEE Main 2017 Notification
- JEE Main 2017 Application Form
- JEE Main 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- JEE Main 2017 Information Bullatin
- JEE Main 2017 Participating Institutes
- JEE Main 2017 Exam Pattern
- JEE Main 2017 Syllabus
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- JEE Main 2017 Cutoff Marks
- JEE Main 2017 Some Usefull Tips
- Some best books to prepare for JEE main
JoSAA- Joint Seat Allocation Authority
Merging the JEE Main counseling (earlier termed as CSAB) & JEE Advanced counseling, the JoSAA was introduced 2 years ago. The seats are allocated jointly to 18 IITs & ISM, 31 NITs, 18 IIITs & 18 other GFTIs. However this year the JEE Main & Advanced counseling will be conducted separately or jointly is not yet decided.
How to get prepared for JEE Main 2017
- Best books for preparation- The best books to prepare for JEE Main is a crucial task, hence you should prepare well from your text books of board examination.
- Mock test for preparation- The applicants should practice mock tests. It will help them to familiarize with examination pattern, difficulty level of examination, speed & accuracy required. The mock tests for JEE Main are available free online.
- Sample question papers for preparation- The sample question papers are published by numerous publications. You can also purchase it as books or can also download as pdf file.
- Syllabus for JEE Main preparation- The examination will be provided in the information bulletin in detail. The applicants are advised to go through the detailed syllabus provided to know the topics to be covered for JEE Main examination.