JIPMER MBBS 2017 Exam Details: JIPMER MBBS is an important medical entrance exam that gets conducted in order to provide admission in various MBBS course at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. Each year this entrance examination gets conducted successfully at various examination Centers by the institute. JIPMER MBBS 2017 Application form will be available from month of March after that all the interested candidates may apply for the same.
JIPMER MBBS 2017 Registration will be started from 27th March 2017 till 3rd May 2017. And examination will be held 4th June 2017. Interested candidates can apply for JIPMER MBBS 2017 during given time schedule.
- Indian citizen can apply for this examination.
- Candidates should be more than 17 years old as on 31st December 2017 to be eligible for applying for this examination.
- Candidate should have passed 12th and 10th with Biology and Biotechnology, Physics and Chemistry as the core subjects.
- Candidate should have also studied English.
NOTE- It is must to clear all the subjects separately with minimum 50% of marks. However if you belong to reserved category such as ST or SC then you are supposed to get minimum 40% marks in these subjects. If any candidate is passed out from any foreign education board/ university then he/she must submit an eligibility certificate that is issued by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi.
Important Dates- Announced
|Online application process starts from||27th March 2017|
|Last date to apply online||3rd May 2017|
|Admit card availability||3rd week of May 2017|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date||4th June 2017|
|Result declaration||3rd week of June 2017|
Candidates can get the application forms from the official website (Which will be available after release of official notice for JIPMER MBBS 2017 Exam). Candidates need to register themselves at jipmer.edu.in by filling all the important details. Talking about the payment procedure then one can pay the application fee via online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card. Once the form is filled correctly, get the print out of the filled application form as it may be required in future.
MBBS admissions are done at Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research according to the given seat reservation.
|Category||No of Seats|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI / OCI (Under Self Finance Scheme)||5|
- There will be total 5 subjects in the JIPMER MBBS Examination that are Chemistry, Biology, English and Comprehension, Physics, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning.
- The format will be of multiple choice type questions.
- The syllabus will be based on the 11th and 12th NCERT notebook.
- There will be three sections. Section of Physics, Chemistry and Biology will be having 60 questions whereas other two sections will have 10 questions only.
- This exam will be conducted in English language only.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given and there will be no negative marking.
|No of Questions||200 Multiple choice questions|
|Mode of Exam||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer|
|Subject||No of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
After result declaration result, counselling process will be started, candidate have to go through Biometric finger print and image verification process before it. Candidate need to show original documents at the time of counselling. After verification of document and medical checkup if candidates found fit by authority, the candidates will be admitted to the course and need to pay fee in cash immediately. Admission will be confirmed on the basis of merit list and performance of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Note– This is not official notice JIPMER MBBS 2017 Examination. Given schedule is expected, final dates will be updated after release of official notice.