Lucknow University Admissions 2017 Application form, Exam Date, Application Fee Details
The dates for Lucknow University Admission 2017 has been announced. LU is a government-owned Indian Research University. Lucknow University offers admission (Lucknow University Admission 2017) into various UG & PG courses in the field commerce, arts, science, law, etc. On entrance exam basis the admission to UG courses is done & On the basis of merit list/entrance test the admission to PG courses is done. Read all the information about Lucknow University Admission 2017.
Lucknow University invites applications from eligible applicants to offer admission at various UG & PG courses. The University is offering numerous UG courses such as BA, BBA, B.Com, BCA, whereas the PG courses offered by the university are MBA, MCA, M.Phil, P.hD etc.The University schedule numerous entrance examination to offer admissions such as LUMAT, LUCSAT, LUGMAT, UG exam etc. The cut off list of Lucknow University admissions 2017 will be the basis of admission to courses where entrance test has not been conducted. The interested applicants can get all the important details regarding Lucknow University admissions 2017 in this article.
Lucknow University Admission Notice 2017
Lucknow University Application form 2017 for UG Courses now available candidate can apply till 10th May 2017- Check Details
Lucknow University MBA Application form 2017, the last date is 10th May 2017– Check Details
|Events||MBA Course (Announced)||PG Courses (Tentative)||UG Courses (Announced)|
|Application Form||21st Mar 2017||3rd week of May 2017||3rd April 2017|
|Last Date to submit Application Form||10th May 2017||1st week of July 2017||10th May 2017|
|Date of Exam||28th May 2017 (Tentative)||3rd week of July 2017||23rd May to 25th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||Not Announced||Last week of July 2017||2nd week of June 2017|
|Counselling Starts||Not Announced||1st week of August 2017||3rd week of June 2017|
The application forms will be released on 3rd April 2016 for UG admissions for numerous courses. The applicants will have to fill applications only through online mode for all courses. For more queries, the applicants are advised to visit the official website of the university.
Lucknow University Application form 2017– Click here
The admission of eligible applicants in Lucknow University 2016 academic session will be completed on the basis of merit of marks obtained in graduation/qualifying exam.
Only those applicants can apply for PG courses of Lucknow University admission 2016 who have qualified BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com from any recognized university. The applicants must have scored minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories. To get admission in LLM, the minimum marks should be 50% (48% for reserved categories.
Out of 100% available seats, 80% seats will be filled with applicants who have completed graduation/ qualifying exam. The remaining 20% will be filled with graduates from out of Lucknow state. The remaining seats under category (6) will be filled up with graduate of Lucknow University. The applicants who after qualifying their LLB from any other university, has been pursuing any other course in Lucknow University will not be considered as graduate from Lucknow University for admission in LLM
|BCA||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with at least 45% for SC/ST category and 50% marks for general.|
|B.Sc (Mathematics Group)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with minimum 40% marks (33% for reserved category) with Mathematics group.|
|LLB (Integrated)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination & score at least 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for general.|
|B.Com||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with commerce & score at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for general.|
|B.Sc (Biology Group)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination with Biology group & obtain minimum 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for general.|
|BA/BA (Hons.)||Pass Intermediate or equivalent examination & obtain at least 33% for SC/ST category and 40% marks for general.|
|LLM||Pass LLB examination & score at least 50% marks (48% for SC/ST).|
|M.Sc/M.Com/MA||Pass B.Sc/B.Com/BA with 10+2+3 system & secure minimum 40% for SC/ST category and 45% marks for general.|
|MBA||Pass graduation degree in any stream with 10+2+3 system from any University recognized by UGC.|
Lucknow University Admission 2017: Application Fee
|Category||Application Fee for UG||Application Fee forPG|
|SC/ST||Rs. 300||Rs. 400|
|General||Rs. 600||Rs 800|
- The Fee will be paid through online (Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking).
- The Fee can also be paid through offline (Challan) mode.
- The fee is non-refundable.
Lucknow University Admission 2017: Exam Pattern
- The question paper will consist of 100 multiple choice questions
- The duration of the exam will be 1 hour 30 minutes.
- For the correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates and One mark will be deducted for incorrect response.
Lucknow University Admission 2017: Admit Card
- Admit card can be downloaded through online mode.
- During the application form filling, the Lucknow University Hall Ticket 2017 will be provided.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates can get the admit card.
Lucknow University Admission 2017: Result
- Lucknow University merit list 2017 will be published after the announcement of the result.
- After the examination, the result will be displayed in the website.
- No offline mode will be entertained for result declaration.
Lucknow University Admission 2017: Counselling
- The Counselling will be organized through offline mode in the university campus.
- After the result announcement, candidates will be called for the counselling process.
- On the basis of the merit list, the counselling will be conducted.
- On the basis of the combined merit of entrance exam, interview & marks secured in bachelor degree the admission to PG courses will be done.
Lucknow University Admission 2017: Syllabus
- The Syllabus will comprises of the intermediate level.
- Questions will be asked from the subjects that are studied in the 12th standard in different boards such as CBSE, ISC & UP Board.