NEET PG 2018 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for PG or Post-Graduation conducted for the courses MS/MD and PG diploma, according to the directives of the Supreme Court. NEET PG is commenced in the month of December in the online mode or computer based. After Supreme Court directive this year this examination replaced with the All India PG Medical Entrance Exam or AIPGMEE and DNB CET soon will let others take admission to the government, deemed medical college as well private all over India. On the basis of NEET PG 2018 score top colleges and universities of the country will give admission in PG Medical courses. Candidates can check details of this exam, including eligibility, dates, exam pattern, application form, syllabus, etc. This entrance test has replaced the AIPGMEE and DNB CET, after the directive issued by Supreme Court order.
NEET PG 2018 Notification
NEET PG 2018 Application form will be available from the 4th week of September 2017, after official notice candidate can apply for the examination.
List of some good books to prepare for NEET PG 2018 Examination- Click here
|NEET PG 2018 Online registration begins||4th week of September 2017|
|Last date to register online||2nd week of November 2017|
|Admit card available||1 or 2 weeks before the examination|
|NEET PG 2018 Exam date||1st week to 3rd week of December 2017|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of January 2018|
|Counselling starts||After the result announcement|
|JIPMER PG 2018 Exam Details|
|AIIMS PG 2018 Exam Details|
NEET PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Only Indian nationals can apply.
- Candidates must secure their MBBS degree from the recognised national or international medical institute that is included in the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
- Internship: Students should have completed 1 year of internship or Students should have likely to completing the internship on or before 31st March 2018.
- All India 50% Quota seats: Students who have studied or passed MBBS from Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh states are not eligible for this quota.
Candidates will be ineligible if
- If their Medical institute is not recognized by MCI or SMC
- If they have not completed their internship
- If their application form is not in the prescribed manner or not submitted the form on time.
Read More Details: NEET PG Eligibility Criteria 2018
NEET PG 2018 Application Fee
- 3750/- for Gen/OBC candidates
- 2750/- for SC/ST/PWD categories.
Note: The payment should be made through debit/credit card or net banking. Also, Payment cannot be made through offline mode.
NEET PG 2018 Exam Pattern
- Multiple choice questions will be asked.
- The exam will be organized computer based test mode.
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- The exam will be organized in from (10:00 AM to 3:45 PM) and Afternoon (3:45 PM to 7:30 PM).
- The exam duration will be 3-1/2 hours.
- No negative marking will be done in this examination.
|Topics||No. of Questions|
|Social And Preventive Medicine||25|
|Medicine Dermatology And Venereology||37|
|Surgery, ENT, Orthopedics & Anaesthesia||46|
|Radiodiagnosis & Radiotherapy||12 (6+6)|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||25|
Read More: NEET PG Exam Pattern
NEET PG 2018 Syllabus
- The syllabus will contain various topics of subjects or knowledge areas.
- With prior approval of Government of India, the syllabus will be prescribed by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The syllabus will comprise of topics like Ophthalmology, Physiology, Anatomy & many others.
- To score well in the examination students should prepare as per the syllabus.
Check here: NEET PG Syllabus 2018- Syllabus Wise Weightage
NEET PG 2018 Admit Card
- The admit card will be available for one or two weeks from the examination date via online mode.
- To take the printout of the admit card through the website and paste a photograph and also have to bring the valid photo ID proof (Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, PAN card or Driving license) at the examination center.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear in the examination without valid admit card.
Check here: NEET PG Admit Card 2018 / Hall Tickets
NEET PG 2018 Result
- In the third week of January 2018, the result will be provided to students via online mode through the website.
- Keep the printout of the result and preserve the result till the admission process gets over.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling
- On the basis of marks scored by the candidates in the NEET-PG 2018 examination, a merit list will be prepared.
- The merit list will be categorized into, 1. All India 50% quota rank, 2. All India NEET PG 2018 rank, 3. All India 50% quota category rank and Private medical colleges rank/ State quota.
- According to their rank, the candidates can participate in the counseling process.
- Candidates have to fill their choices of colleges and courses in the counseling process.
- As per the rank, filled preferences and seat availability the admission will be done.
Check here: NEET PG Counselling Procedure 2018
Documents Required at the time of Counselling/Admission:
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card & Rank Card.
- 10th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- 12th class mark sheet & passing certificate.
- Graduation certificates.
- Category certificates (if applicable).
- Transfer certificates.
- Recent passport size photographs.
- Counseling call letter.
NEET PG Cut-OFF
NEET PG 2018 Important Points
National Board of Examinations
Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg
Ring Road, Delhi-110 092