SSC CAPF SI 2017 : SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts all India Level Examination for recruitment to the eligible candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) & Delhi Police and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in Central Industrial Security Forces (CISF), every year on various centers in India. The applicants will get recruitment based on their performance in written test. PET, PST & Medical test. The applicants are advised to go through complete notification before they apply for the examination.
SSC CAPF SI 2017 Application Form
Application procedure will start from 28th January 2017. Candidate can apply from the official website of SSC. The application process is divided into 2 parts- Part I registration & Part II registration. In part I, the applicants will have to enter all the details as required in the application form. In part, they have to pay the application fee for the examination. How to apply for SSC CAPF SI 2017- Click here
The application fee can be paid offline (at any branch of SBI. or online (net banking/ credit/debit card). Rs. 100/- has to be paid as application fee. The female & reserved category applicants are exempted from application fee.
|Application form will be available||28th January 2017|
|Closing date for Part I online registration||5th February 2017|
|Closing date for Part II online registration||5th February 2017|
|Availability of admit cards for Part I||March 2017|
|Examination date for part I||15th to 22nd May 2017|
|Declaration of results for Part I||April 2017|
|PET, PST & Medical Test||May 2017|
|Declaration of result for PET, PST & Medical Test||June 2017|
|Availability of admit card for Part II||August 2017|
|Examination date for Part II||August 2017|
|Declaration of final result||September 2017|
SSC SI CAPF 2017 More Details
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Application Form and How to Apply|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Eligibility Criteria|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Expected Cut-off Marks|
|SSC SI CAPF 2017 Admit Card|
- The applicants must have Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university.
- The applicants must have aged between 18 to 25 years. The relaxation in age will be provided to reserved categories as mentioned by the govt. govt. rules.
|S.No||Category||Max. Age Limit|
|3||Ex-Servicemen (General)||28 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||31 years|
|5||Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||33 years|
|6||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General)||30 years|
|7||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (OBC)||33 years|
|8||Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir( SC/ST)||35 years|
Posts & Participation for:
SSC Recruitment Posts
- Sub – Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police
- Sub – Inspector in Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- Sub – Inspector in Border Security Force (BSF)
- Sub – Inspector in Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Assistant Sub -Inspector in Central Industrial Security Force(CISF)
- Sub – Inspector in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF)
Details of Vacancies
- For sub inspector (Male) in Delhi Police- Will updated soon
- For sub inspector in CAPFs- Will updated soon
- Assistant sub inspector in CISF- Will updated soon
- Total Vacancies- Will updated soon
|Classification||Post||Grade Pay||Gross Salary||In Hand Salary|
|Group “C” by Delhi police||Sub Inspector in Delhi Police||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group “B” non-gazetted, non-ministerial||Sub Inspector in CAPFs||4200||32,667 – 37,119||29,455 – 33,907|
|Group “C”||Assistant sub inspector in CISF||2800||27,766 – 31, 790||25,123 – 29, 147|
The selection process will be completed in 3 stages as follows-
- Stage I– Written exam (Paper I/MCQ type/200 marks)
- Stage II– Physical Endurance Test or PET, PST & Medical Test
- Stage III– Written test (paper II/MCQ type/200 marks)
In case 2 applicants will score equal marks, this will be solved by following these methods-
- Total marks in written exam
- Marks in Paper II
- Marks in Paper I
- Who is senior according to the DOB
- Alphabetical order in 1st name of the applicants
SSC CAPF SI 2017 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held on online mode having 2 papers, Paper I & II.
- Paper I will be divided into 4 parts– General intelligence, General knowledge & General awareness, Quantitative aptitude & English language.
- Paper I will have total 200 questions scoring 200 marks with duration of 2 hours.
- The question paper will be available only in Hindi for part A, B & C of paper I.
- Paper II will have these sections- English Language & Comprehension.
- There will be total 200 questions scoring 200 marks in Paper II with duration of 2 hours.
- There will be a penalty of 1/4th marks for each incorrect answer in both paper I & II.
- Both the papers I & II will be of MCQ type.
SSC SI CAPF Paper II
- Comprises of English language & Comprehension.
- It carries 200 questions(200 marks)
- Duration would be 2hrs
- No negative marking for unanswered question but 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Objective type and will be set in English only
SSC SI Admit Card 2017
SSC will released the admit card for re-examination. Admit Card 2017 of two regions Eastern, and KKR region is available now on the official website of SSC. Applicants can download their admit card and it is mandatory for them to bring their admit card on the date of the examination.
SSC SI Result
Result for Paper-1 has being already declared by the Staff Selection Commission. Candidates who qualify Paper-1 will now have to appear for PET/Medical test and then who those qualify this will be eligible to appear in the Paper-2. Short listing will be done according to the performance of the candidate in Paper-1 and in Paper-2.there is no interview system the designation will be provided only to those candidates who qualify Paper-2.
SSC SI Cut-Off
Cut-off marks will be declared by the commission on the official website of SSC SI with the announcement of the result. There is a separate cut-off marks for male, female & also for the reserved category.
SSC CAPF SI 2017 Exam Syllabus
Reasoning & General Intelligence:
Verbal & non-verbal questions which includes differences & similarities, analogies, problem solving, spatial orientation, coding & decoding, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, space visualization, syllogistic reasoning, statement conclusion etc. The topics are, Social Intelligence, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figural Analogy, Semantic Classification, and Symbolic/Number 9 Classification, Indexing Address matching, Date & city matching Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/coding, decoding/classification, Figural Classification, Punched hole/pattern-folding & un-folding, Embedded Figures, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Numerical Operations, symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagrams, Drawing inferences, completion, Critical thinking and Emotional Intelligence.
This test will judge the candidates general awareness surrounding around them which includes general events, about neighbouring countries, history, geography, culture, economic Scene, Indian Constitution, scientific research, everyday observations & experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person etc.
This test is conducted to test the ability of the applicant of appropriate use of numbers, no. sense of the candidate. It includes- profit & loss, decimals, percentage, time & distance, partnership business, graphs and linear equations, computations of whole number, kinds of centres, triangles, standard identities, quadrilaterals, circle and it chords, complementary angles, histogram, Sphere, Hemispheres, Rectangular Parallelepiped, Regular Right Pyramid with triangular or square base, Trigonometric ratio, Degree and Radian Measures, interest, averages, percentages, fractions, algebra, ratio & proportion Bar diagram, pie chart etc
Ability to judge candidates writing skills, basic comprehension & correct use of the English.
English language & Comprehension ( 200 marks):- Includes vocabulary, grammar, spellings, fill in the blanks(verb, articles, prepositions), sentence structure, sentence completion, synonyms &antonyms, Idiomatic use of Words, comprehension phrases etc.
For more information about SSC CAPF SI 2017 CPO examination, you may access official website of Staff Selection Commission.