TISS Mumbai MPhil PhD Admissions 2017: TISS has recently notified the admission details to M.Phil to PhD and Direct PhD for the session 2017. All the interested and eligible candidates are most welcome to apply for this entrance test.
Details for TISS Mumbai MPhil PhD Admissions 2017
- Interested candidates must have done Masters or equivalent degree with minimum 55% marks in the relevant subject from a recognized university with in India or abroad.
- Interested candidates must have got minimum 55% marks, or a grade point of 3.5 of the University Grants Commission (UGC) to be elligibe for this exam.
- If you belong to reserved category which isScheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe then the minimum required marks is 50%.
- Work Experience: Candidates must have minimum of five years of work experience for Direct PhD programmes admission.
- If you want to take admission in Integrated M.Phil-PhD Programme, then there is no work experience is required but still candidates with 1 year of experience will get preference.
Important Dates- Announced
|Last date of submission of Application form||16th January 2017 by 6:00 pm|
|Announcement of shortlisted candidates for RAT||30th January 2017 by 9:00 pm|
|Research Aptitude Test (RAT)||10th February 2017|
|Announcement of candidates invited for PI||28th February 2017|
|Personal Interviews||From 22nd to 31st March 2017|
|Announcement of selected candidates||End of April 2017|
Candidates must complete the application process in online mode. Online application my be saved at any stage. Candidates can then return to the application by logging in with the respective user name and password at any time before the submission date i.e 16th January 2017. Once the application form has been submitted, candidates can choose the mode of payment of the application fees(Debit Card/Credit Card or Net Banking).
The candidates will have to give the Written Test (Research Aptitude Test – RAT) and on the basis of their performances, they will get selected.
To access official notice for TISS MPhil PhD Admissions 2017, visit the given link https://www.tiss.edu/admissions/