UKSEE 2017- UTU Application Form, Date, Pattern, Eligibility
Uttarakhand Technical University conducts UKSEE (Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination) to provide admission to eligible candidates in various courses. It is a state level examination that offer admission in 1st year of BPharm, BHMCT & MCA and 2nd year of B.Tech, B.Pharm & MCa as well.
Important dates (Tentative)
|Application form will be available from||April 2017|
|Last date of application submission||May 2017|
|Admit cards will dispatch from||June 2017|
|Examination date||June 2016|
|Results declaration||June 2017|
|Counselling will commence from||July 2017|
- For B.Pharma the candidates must have qualified higher secondary with Physics & Chemistry as mandatory subjects along with any one of these subjects Mathematics/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational.
- For B.Pharma (Lateral Entry) the candidates must have qualified diploma (Pharmacy-Allopathy) 2 years after higher secondary or equivalent scoring minimum 60%.
- For BHMCT the candidates must have qualified higher secondary or equivalent scoring minimum 50%.
- For B.Tech (lateral Entry) the candidates must have qualified diploma from a AICTE approved institution in appropriate branch or engineering/technology scoring minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories).
The candidates must have qualified B.Sc degree scoring minimum 45% (40% for reserved categories) & must have qualified higher secondary with mathematics as a subject.
- For MCA the candidates must have qualified a Bachelor’s degree with mathematics at higher secondary level or graduation level scoring minimum 60%. There is no limitation in age to apply for this course.
- For MCA (lateral Entry) the candidates must have qualified BCA, BSC (IT & Computer Science) with mathematics as main subject at higher secondary level.
UKSEE 2017 Application Form
The application forms for UKSEE 2017 (UTU) will be available only through offline from the university campus & post office. The candidate who wish to apply for different courses (B.Pharm & BHMCT), he/she have to submit separate application form for each course.
The application fee is Rs. 1000/- including application brochure (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) with additional Rs. 125/- as handling charges. The candidates are advised to note down their application number and take a photocopy of the form for further reference. The duly filled application forms have to be sent at below mentioned address.
The Registrar, Uttarakhand Technical University, PO Chandanwadi, Premnagar, Suddhowala, Dehradun (UK)
UKSEE is a written examination that will be conducted for 9 papers with MCQ type questions. The question paper will be available in Hindi and English as well. There will be no penalty for wrong answers.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of questions||Duration|
|Paper I||Physics & Chemistry||150||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Paper II||Mathematics||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Paper III||Biology||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Paper IV||Aptitude test for General Awareness (BHMCT)||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Paper V||Aptitude test for MCA||100||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Paper VI||Aptitude test for eng. Diploma holder (lateral entry)||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Paper VII||Aptitude test for Pharmacy diploma holder (Lateral entry)||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Paper VIII||Aptitude test for B.Sc graduates (lateral entry)||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
|Paper IX||Aptitude test for MCA (Lateral entry||75||1 hour and 30 minutes|
UKSEE 2017 Admit card
The admit cards will be send to appearing candidates by post. In case the candidates has not received the admit card by post then he/she can download it from the official website. If any candidate’s admit card has misplaced then he/she has to pay Rs. 10/- to issue duplicate one.
The selected candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as counselling fee as Demand Draft in favour of Finance Controller, UTU payable at Dehradun. The lateral entry seats will be occupied only by the candidates from Uttarakhand origin. The documents needed at the time of counselling process are as follows-
- Secondary & higher secondary mark sheets
- Secondary & higher secondary passing certificate
- Bachelor degree certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Admit card of UKSEE 2017
- Score card of UKSEE 2017
- ID Proof
Note- For more details about UTU Application form and Entrance Examination, you may access the official website of Uttarakhand Technical University.