UPCPMT 2016 Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility
UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test) is a state level medical entrance examination, which conducted for those candidates who want to take admission in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery), BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery), BHMS (Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery) and BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine & Surger). After appearing in this examination, successful candidates are admitted in given various courses running under the medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh. Most probably UPCPMT exam is conducted in the month of June every year.
UPCPMT 2016 Exam will be held on 17th May 2016.
UPCPMT 2016 Exam Schedule (Tentative)
|Online Application availability||10th March 2016|
|Last date to apply online||15th April 2016|
|Admit Card availability||11th to 16th May 2016|
|UPCPMT 2016 Exam Date||17th May 2016|
|Result||1st June 2016|
|Counselling||From last week of June 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for UPCPMT 2016
Education– Candidates passed 10+2 examination from a recognized State/Central Board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology with English as a core subject, will be eligible to appear in UPCPMT 2016 examination.
Age– Minimum age 17 years
Candidates who are apply for UPCPMT 2016 must be resident of UP. Those candidates who not resident, but done his/her 10+2 examination from schools which located in Uttar Pradesh they may also apply.
UPCPMT 2016 Application form
The application forms for UPCPMT 2016 will be issued very soon in the month of March 2016. The interested candidates can apply for the examination through the official website of UPCPMT (Uttar Pradesh State Combined Pre-Medical Test). The candidates appearing for UPCPMT 2016 can go through this article to make the application procedure quite easy. The candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria required for the UPCPMT 2016 before they apply for the examination. The examination authority has all the rights to refuse the application of a candidate if he/she does not fulfil the eligibilities or has given wrong details during filling up the application form.
How to apply for UPCPMT 2016
- The interested candidates have to logon to the official website of UPCPMT and open the online application link.
- The candidates have to fill all the required details in the application form such as Candidate’s name, DOB, communication address, contact number etc.
- The fields with asterisk (*) symbols in the application forms are compulsory to be filled by the candidates.
- Once the application form is filled completely, the candidates have to click on submit.
- To complete the application procedure, the candidates have to pay the application fee.
- The candidates also need to download the declaration form after paying the application form. The declaration form have to be filled in, scanned and upload after the candidate have uploaded the photograph & signature.
Paper Pattern UPCPMT 2016
UPCPMT Paper 1 (Duration 3 hours)
UPCPMT Paper 2 (Duration 3 hours)
Disclaimer- Given schedule id tentative, final dates will be updated on this page after official notification of UPCPMT 2016.
For more information about UPCPMT 2016 examination you may visit official website of exam conducting university.