UPTU 2017 Application Form, Syllabus, Pattern (UPSEE 2017)
AKTU/UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be held by DR. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. This exam will be organized for offering admission to UG and PG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, hotel management, computer application, etc. By which students can also apply for lateral entry in B.Pharma, B.Tech and MCA courses.Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU) entrance examination is also termed as Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE).
UPTU 2017 Notification
AKTU/UPTU 2017 Application form will be available from 15th January 2017 till 24th March 2017.
UPTU Entrance Exam date has release, Exam will be held on 16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017.
UPTU 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- There is no age limit for applying for this exam.
- Indian, Kashmiri Migrants and NRI candidates can apply.
- Candidates whose results are awaited and who are appeared in any course are also eligible to apply.
|Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.|
|Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects:Chemistry/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subject.|
|Diploma holders and B.Sc. graduates with Mathematics as one of the subject at Intermediate.|
Pharmacy diploma holders
|B.Arch||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Engineering Drawing /Biology/Computer Science/Technical Vocational subject.|
|BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination from any discipline.|
|MBA||Have Bachelor Degree or its equivalent & secure 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks.|
|MCA (2nd Year)||BCA, B.Sc(IT/Computer Science) degree holders|
|MAM||Pass 10+2 level or equivalent examination & 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.|
UPTU 2017 Important Dates
|Online application starts from||15th January 2017|
|Last date of form submission||24th March 2017|
|Release of admit card||7th April 2017|
|Examination Date||16th, 22nd and 23rd April 2017|
|Declaration of result||Last week of May 2017|
|Counseling starts from||Second week of June 2017|
How to Apply for UPTU 2017 Entrance Exam
- The application form will be available only through online process.
- Candidates can fill the form from last week of February 2017 up to last week of March 2017.
- Candidate has to upload their scanned images of the photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature.
- There is no need to send any hard copy (confirmation page & any documents) after completion of the application form through offline mode.
- Candidates should keep the print copy of the confirmation page for the future use.
- Candidates are also advised to save the application form number for further reference.
Check here how to apply for UPTU Entrance Exam 2017– Click here
AKTU/UPTU 2017 Application Fee
UPTU Entrance exam fee will be Rs. 1000/- for Male/Transgender candidates of general and OBC category and Rs. 500/-for Female candidates, physically handicapped candidates of all categories and SC/ST candidates.
UPTU 2017 Exam Pattern
There will be MCQ type questions in the UPSEE 2017 examination (except drawing test as part B of paper IV for Architecture program). The total marks for each paper will be different- paper I, II & III carries 600 marks/ paper IV carries 500 marks/ paper V, VI, VII & VIII carries 300 marks/ paper IX, X, XI & XII carries 400 marks.
This Exam will be conducted in twelve papers with objective type pattern except drawing aptitude test.
- Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 shall be OMR based test.
- Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11, Paper 12 will be Computer Based test.
Candidates are supposed to select only one choice for correct answer in each question.
- Every objective multiple choice question would carry 4 marks for every correct answer. More than one answer indicated against the question will seem to be incorrect and no marks will be awarded for wrong choice.
- No negative marking will be there.
- All the papers for UG programs will be conducted in an offline mode in MCQ format.
- All the papers will be bilingual (in Hindi & English), except part A of paper IV.
- All the papers for PG programs will be conducted in an online mode in MCQ format.
The pattern of exam would be as:
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture||2hours 30min||500|
|Part-A: Mathematics and Aesthetic Sensitivity||25|
|Part–B: Drawing Aptitude||125|
|5||Aptitude Test for General Awareness (BHMCT/BFAD/BFA)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc. Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||75||1hour 30min||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||2hours||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||2hours||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for MAM||100||2hours||400|
|12||Aptitude Test for 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100||2hours||400|
UPTU 2017 Seat Reservation
|Scheduled Caste of UP||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes of UP||02%|
|Other Backward Class of UP||27%|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters of UP||02%|
|Handicapped/Disabled of UP||03%|
|Girls of UP||20%|
|Sons/Daughters of defence personnel of UP either retired or killed/disabled in action or defense personnel posted in UP/defence personnel domicile of UP & posted outside UP||5%|
UPTU 2017 Exam Syllabus
As far as the syllabus of UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 is concern, it covers the UPSEE syllabus of 11th & 12th standards for UG programs and graduate syllabus for PG programs having appropriate subject for a specific program.
AKTU/UPTU 2017 Counselling
The schedule for UPTU counselling 2017 will be released in the official website on 3rd week of June 2017. The expected time of counselling for UPSEE 2017 by Dr. A.P.J.Abdul kalam Technical University is from third week of June 2017. The examination result was published on 4th week of May 2017 and the qualified applicants will be called to attend counselling as per their rank secured. The counselling procedure will start with registration and documents verification. Check schedule for UPTU 2017 Counselling process- Click here