Candidates, who are looking for the complete information about VITEEE 2017, they can now check all the details here. VIT University is one of the well known universities that provide various Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctorate and Diploma Courses and each year huge numbers of candidate apply for taking admission here. VIT Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted to get eligible candidates in engineering courses at VIT. VIT EEE application form for this examination available from the month of November every year.
- Name of the Examination: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam
- Also known as: VITEEE
- Exam level: University Level
- The examination will be conducted by: VIT University
- Examination Date: 5th April to 16th April 2017
VITEEE 2017 Highlights
- VITEEE 2017 Online / Offline Application forms will be available from 2nd week of November 2016
- No Negative Marking will be in VITEEE 2017
- Those candidates appearing in PCME (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English) will be eligible for all the 18 BTech Engineering programmes.
- Those candidates appearing in PCBE (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English) will be eligible for 3 BTech Bio-stream Engineering programmes.
- Candidates who did 12th from NIOS will also be eligible to appear in VITEEE 2017.
- NRI candidates will also be eligible to apply for VITEEE 2017, apart from applying through direct NRI form.
- PIO and OCI holder will also be eligible for VITEEE 2017 (Foreign candidates studied / studying in abroad may apply directly through foreign category)
- Cost of OMR Application form- Rs. 990/-
- Cost of Online application form- Rs. 970/-
VITEEE Important Dates- Announced
|Application will be available from||9th November 2016|
|Last date to apply||28th February 2017|
|Admit card availability from||During slot booking|
|VITEEE 2017 Exam Date||5th April to 16th April 2017|
|Result declaration||On or before 24th April 2017|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of May 2017|
VITEEE 2017 Schedule
- VITEEE 2017 will be conducted from 5th April 2017 to 16th April 2017
- Duration of VIT Engineering Entrance Examination will be 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Examination will have 3 sessions per day
|Session I||9:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|Session II||12:30 PM to 3:00 PM|
|Session III||4:00 PM to 6:30 PM|
- Candidates born on or after 1st July 1995 will be eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have 60% marks in aggregate (PCB/PCM) in the qualifying examination (10+2/Intermediate).
- Candidates belong to SC/ST category or North Eastern States are required to obtain 50% marks in aggregate (PCM/PCB) in 12th
- Candidate who have studied in Full Time, Regular and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- “NIOS” Candidates will also be eligible.
The admission will be given on the basis of the candidate’s performance in VITEEE 2017. If any of the candidates has not given or applied for VITEEE then he/she will not be eligible for getting admission into VIT University. This examination is must to be given. Candidates who have given good performance in the written examination, they will be called for personal interview and counselling sessions.
VITEEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates can register themselves by accessing the official website. From there one can register themselves by entering their valid email ID and contact details. Candidates are suggested to go through all instructions and then fill the details accurately. After that you will have to upload the scanned photograph and signature and lastly clear the payment section. Once everything is done, you can recheck the form and lastly submit it. Once the registration / application form is submitted then you will be provided an application number.
If you want to submit the form via offline mode then you can just send the filled application form along with DD receipt and all mandatory details to The Director – UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore – 632014, Tamil Nadu, India. Complete details for how to apply for VITEEE 2017– Click here
- Cost of OMR Application Form- Rs. 990/-
- Cost of Online Application Form- Rs. 970/-
The examination paper will be having the multiple choice question format. The examination will be conducted for two and half hours. There will be total 125 questions and four sections that are Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English. Each section will be having 40 questions. For each correct answer, one mark will be given and for each wrong answer, zero mark will be deducted.
Here you can find VITEEE Exam Pattern details:
|Subject||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
The admit cards can be downloaded online from March 2017 onwards. The admit card is an important document to bring in the examination hall, without it the applicants will not be allowed to write the examination. VITEEE 2017 Admit cards will be released on official website of University.
Note- Given schedule is tentative, final dates for VITEEE 2017 will be updated after release of official notice.
VIT Admission Helpline
Director- UG Admissions
Office of Admissions, VIT University, Vellore-632014
Tamil Nadu, India
Phone: +914162202157, 2202168
Fax: +914162245544, 2240411
Email: [email protected]