ACET Application Form 2022 will be released soon. Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is conducted by the IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) which offers admission to the professional courses in Actuaries. ACET is organized twice in a year i.e. in the month of April & October. Companies are very much dependent on the reports of Actuaries which help them to take financial decisions. For more information about ACET Application Form 2022 the article given below:
ACET 2022 Important Dates
For April 2022
|Registration Starting from||1st week of January 2022|
|Closing date for Registration||4th week of February 2022|
|Commencement of the exam||1st week of April 2022|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of May 2022|
For October 2022
|Registration Starting from||1st week of July 2022|
|Closing date for Registration||Last week of August 2022|
|Commencement of the exam||1st week of October 2022|
|Result Declaration||4th week of October 2022|
|Last date to take admission||3rd week of November 2022|
- Age: No as such specified
- Qualifying examination: Passed Intermediate from the recognized university of the board.
- Subject: English is counted as the mandatory subject in Intermediate & during the time of registration.
- Appearing candidates can apply for it.
- Applicants who studied at higher level education, working and holding the degree in the mathematical subject can also appear for the entrance exam.
- Graduate, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences, Management students, Engineering students, Postgraduate, Chartered and Cost Accountants, Company Secretaries, are also eligible to appear for the entrance.
ACET Application Form 2022
- The application form will be available on the official site online in the 1st week of January 2022 till last week of February 2022.
- First, candidates have to register themselves.
- Forms will be released in
- Upload coloured passport size photograph (4.5 cm length x 3.5 cm width).
- Take the print out and keep it safely for future use.
- ACET Application fee amounts to Rs- 3000/-
- Candidates can make payment through Debit/Credit card /Net Banking.
How to fill ACET Application Form 2022
- Visit the official site which is the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI).
- Find the link of the application form and click on it.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload your scanned documents (Photograph, signature, certificates).
- Pay the application fee charges by DR/CR card/Net Banking.
- Take the printout for future reference.
ACET Application Form 2022: Important Points
- Registration of ACET will be starting from 1st week of January 2022 for April exam and 1st week of July 2022 for the October exam.
- ACET Exam conducts twice in a year i.e. in the month of April & October.
- Online registration for ACET will be started from 1stweek of Jan, 2022.
- The registration fee amounts Rs. 3,000/ which is non- refundable.
- Mode of the examination would be computer-based examination i.e. online test.
- Examination center will be chosen by the candidate.
- I live outside India. Can I appear for the exam from outside India?
- Candidates who are outsiders belonging to another country are not liable to give examinations from outside India because the exam is being offered only in cities within India.
- There would be negative marking for incorrect answers
- The structure of the exam will be of MCQ type. The exam will be conducted online at a pre-selected test center at a specified time.
- Total no. of questions would be 75 which carry 110 marks.
- Duration of the test would be of 3hrs.