The ACET Cut Off 2023 will be similar to past years’ passing criteria. After the result declaration of the ACET exam, the candidates can determine their qualifying status for the exam. The IAI (Institute of Actuaries of India) conducts ACET (Actuarial Common Entrance Test). The cut off involves a cut off of 50% of the maximum marks for the examination. Candidates clearing the Cut Off will get the admission to the professional courses in Actuaries. IAI organizes the ACET exam twice in a year i.e. in the month of April & October. Candidates can check the details about ACET Cut Off 2023 in the following article.
Result and ACET Cut Off 2023
Candidates should check the result in order to determine whether they meet the passing criteria. The exam passing criteria will be around 50% of the maximum marks as the exam carries a maximum mark of 100. The 50-mark point is referred to as the ACET Cut Off 2023. In order to be eligible for membership and student status with the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI), the candidates need to obtain marks above the cut-off.
Steps to check ACET Cut Off 2023
- Visit the official website www.actuariesindia.org.
- Find the link for ACET Cut Off 2023 on the homepage.
- Enter the enrolled number.
- And the date of birth.
- Click here to the submit button.
- Check here the Cut off Marks.
After Meeting the ACET Cut Off 2023
- Candidates who meet the exam passing criteria will have to undergo the registration process for the IAI.
- The registered candidates will be granted membership as well as student status with IAI.
- The actuarial exams provide professional attestations and qualifications for individuals.
Types of IAI Exams
There are 4 different types of both theoretical and practical nature exams of IAI which are:
- Core Technical (CT)
- Core Application (CA)
- Specialist Technical (ST)
- Specialist Application (SA)
Candidates have to undergo the ACET 2023 admission procedure, after passing the entrance exam. The candidates have to register themselves again for the “Student Membership”. Register on the official site by filling the “Student Membership Form”. Take the printout of the Application cum Payment Confirmation Form and send it with the attested documents to the official address.
The result of the ACET Entrance Exam will be valid for 3 years from the date of the declaration. Candidates who meet the cut-off and exam passing criteria can register for the IAI membership for up to three years after the date of result declaration. If the candidate doesn’t apply or register for membership, then he or she will have to appear for ACET again.
Check Here: ACET Counselling Details
- Based on their merit list and cut off marks, the passed candidates of the entrance exam are faced on the next level of the interview process.
- the name of such candidates will be on the merit list, and they will attend the counseling in a personal interview according to the merit list.
- IAI will start the Counselling of ACET after the few days of the entrance exam.
- The seats will be allocated on the basis of the merit list.
- The documents of the candidate will also be verified at the time of counseling in a personal interview.