AFMC Nursing 2023: AFMC provides admission to seek in B.Sc. in nursing as well as a GNM course. Armed Forces Medical College is one of the most known institutions of India. Candidates need to go through the written examination and an interview for seeking admission to the AFMC nursing courses. AFMC Nursing Application process starts from 1st week of November. Check here all the details about the AFMC Nursing Entrance Exam 2023.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Important Dates
|Notification releases||2nd week of November 2022|
|Online application starts||2nd week of November 2022|
|Last date to submit the application with fee payment||4th week of November 2022|
|Admit card||4th week of December 2022|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2023|
|Result Declaration||4th week of March 2023|
|Interview Date||In the month of April 2023|
- Nationality: Candidate must be an Indian National.
- Educational Qualification: Should have passed 10+2 examination with physics, chemistry and biology subjects in the first attempt with not less than 50% aggregate marks in final exams.
- Candidate should be medically fit and the fitness will be checked by the Medical Board of Military Medical officers.
- Lower Age Limit: The minimum age limit of candidates will be 17 years.
- Upper Age Limit: The maximum age of the candidate will be 25 years.
AFMC Nursing 2023 Application Form
Candidates can apply online by using the link given here. It is crucial to fill the details in the form in a systematic and accurate way. Any wrong entry may cause cancellation of the form. Make sure for submitting the documents as well, while submitting the form. It is important to enter the valid email address which will work as User ID later. The applicant needs to pay the application fee as well. There are several payment gateways, use the apt gateway for filling the form.
Incomplete application, submission of more than one application, non -payment of application processing fee will lead to the rejection of the application form.
- The application fee will be paid online only.
- All the eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-.
- While submitting the application online, the details of payment will be known to the candidates.
- Receipt of DU Number is not the criterion for successful payment.
- Take the printout of the Payment Receipt.
- Applications sent by post will not be accepted.
- All the questions will appear in the Objective Type question format
- The subjects such as Physics, General Intelligence, Biology, Chemistry, and English language subjects will be included in the exam
- There will be only medium for examination i.e. English
- It is compulsory for every candidate to complete the exam in the duration of one and a half hours. No extra time will be given
- There are five different sections in the written test which are as follows:
|Section 1||Biology, Zoology & Botany||50 Questions|
|Section 2||Chemistry||50 Questions|
|Section 3||Physics||50 Questions|
|Section 4||Intelligence, Logic, and Reasoning||25 Questions|
|Section 5||English Language and Comprehension||25 Questions|
- The availability of the admit card will be in the 3rd week of December 2018.
- Ensure to make use of the online mode to obtain the admit card for AFMC Nursing 2023 written test.
- By entering the registration number and date of birth, the candidate is required to download the admit card.
Written Test Centres
Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jhansi, Kochi, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Secunderabad, Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
- The result declaration will take place most probably in the 1st week of March 2023.
- The result of the written test will appear on the main website.
- A separate merit list will be created according to the category, after appearing of the result.
- Those who are shortlisted for the further selection process
AFMC Nursing 2023 Admission
- Based on the merit list based on the medical checkup, written examination, and interview the selection will be done.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for next round i.e. interview and then will move for medical examination before SMB.
- The final selection will be done on the basis of the written test score, interview, availability of seats, medical fitness, etc for admission.
Documents Required for Interview:
- Nationality/Domicile Certificate
- Secondary (10th) /equivalent Certificate
- Senior Secondary (10+2)/ equivalent certificate & Mark Sheet
- 6 Colored Passport size photographs
- Gap Certificate (when there is a gap of more than two years between class 10th and 12th)
- Category Certificate
- Two latest character Certificates
- Any other relevant Certificates
AFMC Nursing 2023: Preparation Tips
- Prepare a time schedule and give equal time to each subject & section.
- Study thoroughly your NCERT books and clear your basic concepts in all the subjects.
- Candidates must solve the last 4-5 years question papers & model papers and candidates can also consult reference books for practice.
Check Here Official Details: http://joinindianarmy.nic.in/