AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application form, Exam Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a prestigious institute offering medical courses. Candidates are required to appear in AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam to get admission in any of the available six institutes. AIIMS institutes are in New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh, Raipur, and Bhubaneshwar. A total number of 672 seats are available in the different AIIMS institutes. Among these 672 seats, 337 are available for the unreserved category, 101 for the SC, 181 for the OBC, 53 for the ST category respectively. The candidates get the colleges according to the merit and seat availability.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Updates
- AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration will be started from 1st week of February 2019. Click Here to register for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Overview
|EXAM NAME||AIIMS MBBS 2019|
|ORGANIZING AUTHORITY||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|EXAM TYPE||National Level Entrance Exam for Medical Courses|
|MODE OF EXAM||Online mode|
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS||200|
|NEGATIVE MARKING||1 mark for each correct answer and -1/3rd marks for each incorrect answer|
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS||MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)|
|EXAM DURATION||3 hours & 30 minutes|
|ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA||12th standard with English & PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)|
|EXAM DATE||25th and 26th May 2019|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Dates
|Online registration Starts||1st week of February 2019|
|Online registration Closes||1st week of March 2019|
|Status of Registration||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for complying with deficiencies in application||1st week of April 2019|
|Admit card||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam date||25th and 26th May 2019|
|Result Announcement||12th June 2019|
|Counselling – 1st Round||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling – 2nd Round||1st week of August 2019|
|Counseling – 3rd Round||1st week of September 2019|
|Open counselling||4th week of September 2019|
- The applicants must have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December at the time of admission.
- The applicants must have qualified 12th standard or equivalent exam from a recognized board with English & PCB (Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- The applicants must have scored 60% aggregate marks in the subjects taken together (50% for reserved categories).
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form
Register online at http://mbbs.aiimsexams.org/ with correct academic and personal details. The password and user id generated for the registered email address is sent to the mail and mobile number. Registered email address and mobile number must be active. Use this login credentials to log in and change the password. Make an online payment, choosing a city, updating qualification details and uploading images of photograph, thumb impression, and signature. The online payment can be made easily via different SBI online payment modes. The images cannot change once upload so when uploading the images, one must choose the right image with caution.
Manipal University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here
Reservation of Seat
- The seat reservation will be followed by 7.5% ST, 15% SC and 27% OBC, for Indian Nationals.
|Location of AIIMS||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Foreign||Total|
- 3% reservation for Orthopaedic Physically Handicapped on horizontal basis.
- The application fee can be paid either through online (credit/debit card/net banking) or offline (through SBI e-challan).
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs.800/-||As Applicable||Rs.800.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|General||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
|Other Backward Classes [Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs.1000/-||As Applicable||Rs.1000.00 + Transaction Fees (as applicable)|
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be held in online mode and question paper will be available in Hindi & English both.
- The duration of the examination will be 3 hours & 30 minutes.
- There will be total 200 questions of MCQ type mostly from 11th & 12th standard syllabus.
- The applicants will get 1 mark for each correct answer and 1/3rd marks will be deducted as the penalty of each wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
- Admit card will be released from the first week of May 2019.
- Eligible applicants can download the admit card through online only.
- Applicants are suggested to keep the printout of the admit card for further need.
- Without admit card applicants will not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
- The admit card will not be sent by post.
Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur
- Applicants can check the results via online mode through the website.
- The result will be available to students in the second week of June 2019.
- Take the printout of the result and keep it safe till the admission procedure.
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||45%|
|SC / ST||40%|
|OPH||Cut-offs of the respective category|
- Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the entrance exam.
- Applicants will be invited for counselling on the basis of rank secured in the merit list.
- For all the categories, the merit list will be prepared separately.
- At the given date & time mentioned on the call letter, the applicants are required to report at the venue with original documents for counselling process.
AIIMS MBBS 2019 Important Points
- The prospectus will ONLY be available on the AIIMS website.
- The city/ centre of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and no requests in this regard will be entertained.
- After registration closing date, no change/editing in registration form is allowed as mentioned in the prospectus.