AIIMS PG 2021
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi conducts a national level exam called All India Institute of Medical Sciences Post-Graduate Test (AIIMS PG 2021). The exam is conducted twice a year (January and July) for admissions to MD, MS, M.Ch., DM and MDS programs. A candidate must have scored minimum 55% marks in aggregate in the required qualification in order to be eligible to apply (50% for SC/ST category candidates). AIIMS New Delhi will issue the admit cards to successfully registered candidate online. The details about AIIMS PG 2021 are given in the article below.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Courses Provided through AIIMS PG 2021
- MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch/DM (6yrs)
- DM/M.Ch (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administrator)
Number of seats
AIIMS PG 2021: Important Dates
For MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch/DM (January Session)
|Basic registration starts from||4th week of August 2020|
|Basic registration ends on||3rd week of September 2020|
|Last date for correction for rejected images||4th week of September 2020|
|Final Status and updated images||4th week of September 2020|
|Date for Generation of code||–|
|Final Registration||1st week of October 2020|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of November 2020|
For MD/MS/MDS/M.Ch/DM (July session)
|Basic registration starts from||3rd week of October 2020|
|Basic registration ends on||3rd week of February 2021|
|Last date for correction for rejected images||4th week of February 2021|
|Final Status and updated images||2nd week of March 2021|
|Date for Generation of code||2nd week of March 2021|
|Final Registration||4th week of March 2021|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2021|
For DM/M.Ch (3 years)/MD (Hospital Administrator):
|Announcement of online registration||1st week of September 2020|
|Last date of registration||4th week of September 2020|
|Last date to submit required documents||3rd week of October 2020|
|Exam Date||1st week of November 2020|
- For MD/ MS: MBBS Degree from University recognized by The Medical Council of India.
- For MDS: BDS Degree from University recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Candidates should have 55% marks in aggregate for Gen./OBC and PWBD (Gen./ OBC), for 50% marks for SC/ ST and PWBD (Gen./ SC/ ST).
- Completed 12 months compulsory Internship/ Practical on or before July 30, 2021.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||27%|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|For MD/ MS||5% seats are reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.|
|For MDS||1 seat is reserved for PWBD|
|General and OBC||INR 1000|
|SC/ ST||INR 800|
- Computer Based Test will be the mode of the examination.
- The exam will be conducted in one shift i.e. MD/ MS: 10:00 am to 01:00 pm and MDS: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
- Each course will have multiple choice questions.
- For each question four choices will be given, select the most appropriate one.
- No credit will be given for unanswered questions or marked for review.
- Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered.
|1||Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Chandigarh, and Punjab|
|2||Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, and Uttarakhand|
|3||Assam, Tripura, West Bengal|
|4||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, and Rajasthan|
|5||Goa and Maharashtra|
|6||Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, and Odisha|
|7||Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and Karnataka|
|8||Kerala and Tamil Nadu|
- Admission to all PG courses will be based on merit only.
- The combined merit list will be announced soon after results are declared.
- The schedule for the counseling will be uploaded on the website.
- The admission will be conducted in 2 rounds and one open counseling round.
Documents Required for Counseling:
- 10th and 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Degree Mark-sheet and Certificate
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- AIIMS PG 2021 Admit Card
- Proof of Internship
- Caste or category certificate
- Character Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Demand Draft of requisite fees
- For Doctor of Medicine: Anaesthesiology, Radio-Diagnosis, Biochemistry, Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (PMR), Biophysics, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Pathology, Anatomy, Radiotherapy, Community Medicine, Pharmacology, Physiology, Dermatology and Venereology, Nuclear Medicine, Medicine, Ophthalmology, Psychiatry
- For Master of Surgery: Orthopedics, Surgery, Otorhinolaryngology (ENT)
- For Master of Dental Surgery: Orthodontics, Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics, Prosthodontics