The All India MCA Common Entrance Test (AIMCET) is conducted by IIT. It is one of the most important and well-known entrance examinations across the country. Candidates can apply for AIMCET 2022 to provide the admission to deserving candidates in MCA – Master of Computer Science at IIT. By appearing and qualifying this entrance examination, one can get the best colleges across the country for the education of MCA. Candidates who are interested in this exam, for them this article is all they need as we have collected most of the details regarding AIMCET 2022 here so that you can be aware of each and every single detail about it.
About AIMCET 2022
Basically AIMCET is a National Level Test which gets regulated by IIT – Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee under control of MHRD – Ministry of Human Resource Development, the government of India. The main purpose of conducting AIMCET is to find out the most deserving and hardworking candidates and providing them with a single doorway to the admission in MCA programs in the best institution across the nation. AIMCET came with few eligibility criteria so only eligible candidates can apply for this examination.
AIMCET 2022: Important Dates
|Application availability from||January-February 2022|
|Last date to apply||April 2022|
|Admit Card Availability||May 2022|
|Examination Date||June 2022|
- A graduation degree from a recognized university with a combination of Computer, Maths, Physics, and chemistry is required.
- The subject Mathematics is compulsory in class 12th or Graduation level.
- Appearing applicants of the final year of exams are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Such candidates need to submit all the required documents as per the given date by the exam authority.
AIMCET 2022: Application Form
Candidates can apply for AIMCET via online as well as offline mode (After the availability of AIMCET 2022 application form). Visit the official site of AIMCET which is http://www.iitr.ac.in. You need to fill the form with complete and accurate information. Fill the application form correctly and with all the proper details. Candidates can also collect the application form from the administrative office by doing the payment of the cash.
- The application fee for general category candidate fee will be Rs.1300/-
- For the Reserved category (SC/ST) candidates, the application fee will be Rs.650/-
- The exam will be having four sections as given below.
- The candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer.
- There will be a negative marking of 1 marks for each wrong question.
|Subjects||Number of Ques.|
|Analytical ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
- Computer Awareness: Organization of a computer, Structure of instructions in CPU, Computer memory and back-up devices, Binary and hexadecimal representations, multiplication, division, simple arithmetic and 2 complement arithmetic, Integers and fractions, Binary Arithmetic, Boolean algebra, Truth tables, Venn diagrams, Addition, subtraction, floating point representation of numbers.
- General Awareness: Economic Condition of India Current affairs, Business Scenario and General Knowledge.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Reasoning: Decision making, Discrimination, Arithmetical reasoning, Differences, Analogies, Analysis, Arithmetical number series, Judgment, Observation, Relationship concepts, Space visualization, Similarities and Verbal and figure, classification, Problem-solving.
- Mathematics: Vectors, Probability, and Statistics, Algebra-Calculus, Coordinate Geometry, Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Trigonometry, Linear Programming.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Disclaimer– Final dates for AIMCET 2022 will be updated after official notification. For more details, you may visit the official website of IIT Roorkee which is www.iitr.ac.in.