Allahabad University Admission 2022: Allahabad University conducts its own admission test to get admission in the various fields, i.e. science, commerce, arts, law, etc. Allahabad University Entrance Exam is organized for providing admission into various UG & PG courses. The university organizes separate exams for UG, PG, law & other courses. The application process for all courses has been started on 25th March 2022. Candidates can get detailed information about Allahabad University Admission 2022 such as application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, result declaration, etc.
Allahabad University Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Online application form Registration and submission
||3rd week of April 2022
|Last date of submission
||2nd week of May 2022
||3rd week of May 2022
|Entrance Exams on
||Last week of May to June 2022
|Declaration of final result
||3rd week of June 2022
||June to July 2022
Examinations managed by the Allahabad University.
- Undergraduate Admission Test 2022 (UGAT 2022)
- Postgraduate Admission Test 2022 (PGAT 2022)
- LLM 2022
- Diploma 2022
- Diploma in Modern European Languages Admission Test 2022
- CRET 2022
- Law (3 years) Admission Test 2022 (LAT 2022)
- BA LLB (Hons) Five Year Integrated Course Admission Test (LFAT 2022)
- Institute of Professional Studies Admission Test 2022 (IPS 2022)
- Institute of Professional Studies (B.Voc & M.Voc) Admission Test 2022 (IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2022)
- MBA (MONIBRA) Admission Test 2022
- MBARD (GBPSSI) Admission Test 2022
||Passed/Appearing 12th Class examination from any stream.
||Passed/Appearing 10+2 or Graduation degree.
||Passed/Appearing 12th class examination with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
Age limit: 20 years (GEN/OBC) & 22 years (SC/ST) as of 1 July 2022.
||Passed/appearing Intermediate or equivalent examination.
||Passed Graduation degree from any stream.
||Passed/Appearing Graduation Degree in any stream.
||Passed 3 year Law degree course with minimum of 45% marks (40% for SC/ST category).
||Passed Law graduate degree with 50% marks.
||Passed bachelor’s /master’s degree in any discipline with 55% aggregate marks.
||Passed B.Ed degree with 50% marks.
||Passed minimum master degree.
Allahabad University Application Form 2022
The University will release the application form for all the courses only through online mode. Candidates will be able to fill the application for UGAT & PGAT from the third week of April. The university will issue a separate application form for all other courses on a different date. The information provided by the candidates in the form will not be changed or altered in any case. Candidates should take a print copy of the filled application for future use. During application form filling, candidates have to opt for choices of the test (Online or offline). The application form can be filled in until the second week of May 2022.
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|NCC ‘B’ certificate holder
- The application fee for each course is different.
- Candidates can submit the fee only through online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
||Fee for General/OBC Category
||Fee for SC/ST/PH Category
|UGAT 2022, PGAT 2022
|IPS (B.Voc & M.Voc) 2022, IPS 2022, LAT 2022
Exam Pattern for UGAT & PGAT:
- The examination will be conducted through online or offline modes.
- Total of 150 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The multiple-choice type questions will be asked.
- The exam duration will be for two hours.
- The question paper will be 300 marks.
- For the correct response, two marks will be given to the candidates and 0.5 marks will be deducted for the wrong response.
B.Sc Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)
|Science Group (Intermediate level)
BA Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)
|English or Hindi (Language and Literature) (Select anyone)
|General Mental Ability Test
|Subject Test (chose any 03)
B.Com Admission Test (Intermediate Standard)
|General English or General Hindi (Select any one)
|Commerce (Intermediate level)
- Candidates will get their admit cards on the official website through online mode.
- Candidates will download it by entering their name and father’s name/enrollment number/roll number.
- No other facility will be offered by the university to provide admit cards.
- The university will release it on different dates as per the courses.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to get their admit cards to appear in the examination.
- No candidates will be allowed to enter the examination hall without it.
- Allahabad University Admission 2022 will be started by the process of “Counselling” in the last week of June 2022 for both UGAT & PGAT courses.
- The details regarding the counselling will be published in the local newspapers & also on the official website.
- The details regarding the counselling will also be published on the official website.
- In the counselling process, candidates have to present physically on the given date, time & place along with the required documents.
- The counselling & admission will be done separately and simultaneously in University and its constituent colleges.
- In case, candidates are not present at the counselling on the given date then their admission will be called by the university.
Documents Required for Allahabad University Admission
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Transfer/Migration Certificate
- Test Admit Card
- Income Certificate
- AU syllabus 2022 will be prescribed by the university. It will be different for each course & exam.
- The UGAT syllabus will be comprised of the class 11th & 12th chapters & topics.
- The PGAT syllabus will be consisting of the graduation degree subjects.
- Candidates should prepare for the examination as per their courses applied.
Allahabad University Admission 2022: Important Points
- The correction will not be allowed after the form submission.
- There is no need to send any documents with the application.
- Take the print copy of the application for further use only.
- You can apply for all courses as per your eligibility.
- The application will be available only through online mode.
- For some courses, there is an age limit.
Check here official website: http://www.allduniv.ac.in/
10 thoughts on “Allahabad University Admission 2022-23 Application Form, Dates, Courses”
is there an entrance for b.com (Hons) in Allahabad university. If there an entrance then send me the day of admission for b.com.
Last date kb h ba llb application form fill krne ki
Sir. I went to know that is Allahabad llb entrance result out yet.?? Please sir suggest your ideas.
i’ll be pursuing ba in psychlogy from allahabad univ in 2022. Plz . provide me the expected entrance date.
एडमिशन के लिए इंटर में कितने अंक चाहिए
और होस्टल केसे मिलेगा sir please
बीए मेंएडमिशन के लिए इंटर में कितने अंक चाहिए
sir kya mujhe aap ye bta sakte hai ki phd biotechnology ka form 2022 ka kab tk aayega aur kya 34 year ki age main phd karna sahi hoga or kya esh age main phd karne ke baad koi scope hai job ka maine abhi tk koi bhi exam nahi diya hai like csir net ka this is my firs time.. please muje btaiye , suggest me
Maine bsc kiya hai aur mai au se histry me pg krna chahti hu kya ker skti hu
tell me please what is the syllabus of bca entrance examination