AMU School Admission 2019 Form, Dates, Eligibility – for Class 1st, 6th, 9th and 11th
Aligarh Muslim University School welcomes admission form for the students of class 1st, 6th and 9th class. Admission to classes as detailed in this guide is open to Indian nationals only. However, a few seats are also earmarked for foreign nationals/children of non-resident Indian. Check here details for AMU School admission 2019 such as date of application, date of examination, eligibility criteria and application process etc. AMU School Admission form will be available from 2nd week of February 2019.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
AMU School Admission 2019 Important Dates
For Class 1st and 6th
|Event||Class 1st||Class 6th|
|Last date to submit online application form||2nd week of February 2019||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application at the counter by person (Offline)||2nd week of February 2019||–|
|Last date to submit the application at the counter by post (Offline)||3rd week of February 2019||–|
|Entrance Test||1st week of March 2019||2nd week of March 2019|
For Class 9th and 11th
|Event||Class 1st||Class 6th|
|Last date to submit online application form||2nd week of February 2019||1st week of March 2019|
|Entrance Test||3rd week of March 2019||last week of April 2019|
AMU School Admission 2019 Application Process
- Before filling up the form candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill application form directly on the website and make the online payment. (only class 1 applicant need to submit the physical copy of the application to AMU ABK High School.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of her/his coloured photograph with white background, signature and Thumb impression.
- The size of images must exceed 40 KB.
- Documents to be uploaded by the candidate:
- Scanned copy of date of the birth certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ competent Authority/school last attended
- Scanned copy of Marks –sheet/ grade – sheet of qualifying examination.
- Scanned copy of documents in support of the claim under the special category
Admission and Fee structure
|Class||Annual Amount of Fee||Fee per Instalment|
- The Fee shall be charged in four equal instalments.
- An admission fee of Rs.25.00 is chargeable at the time of admission. The computer is taught in all AMU schools with a fee of Rs.100-/ per month.
- Hostel and Food charges are extra, wherever applicable.
- An additional amount of Rs. 200.00 per annul is chargeable towards Students Benevolent Fund.
AMU School Admission 2019 General rule and Information:
- Candidates can apply for admission to class 1, class 6th and class 9th
- The school reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a class even though a notification inviting applications for the same has been issued.
- Use of unfair means/impression in Admission test and canvassing in any manner for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified.
- Candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of school from among those listed under the class concerned.
- Admit card to appear in the admission test will be downloadable from controller’s website amucontrollerexams.com one week before the date of examination.
- The parents/ guardian of the student should come to school personally for the following reasons;
- At the time of counselling/admission.
- While seeking re-admission of their son/daughter
- Whenever called by principal/Pro- proctor/class teacher
Documents to be produced at the time of Interview by foreign National:
- Relevant pages of the passport showing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of relevant documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
- Anyone of the following certificates issued :
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.