AMU School Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates
AMU School Admission 2019 Form, Dates, Eligibility – for Class 1st, 6th, 9th and 11th
Aligarh Muslim University School welcomes admission form for the students of class 1st, 6th, and 9th class. Admission to classes as detailed in this guide is open to Indian nationals only. However, a few seats are also earmarked for foreign nationals/children of non-resident Indian. Check here details for AMU School admission 2019 such as date of application, date of examination, eligibility criteria and application process etc. AMU School Admission form will be available from 2nd week of February 2019.
AMU School Admission Updates
- The application form and Test dates have been released, Candidates can fill the application until 16 Feb 2019. Click Here for AMU School Application form 2019.
- Check Here Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019.
AMU School Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Event||Class I||Class VI||Class IX||Class XI|
|Last date for submitting the online application for all classes||16 Feb 2019||16 Feb 2019||16 Feb 2019||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Test date||17 Mar 2019||24 Mar 2019||31 Mar 2019||Last week of Apr 2019|
- Age- The age of the candidate must be between 5 to 7 years as on March 2019.
- The date of birth of application must lay b/w April 1, 2012, to March 31, 2014(Both days inclusive).
- Candidates must fulfil the criteria of domicile.
- Education– Candidates must have passed class 5th examination from a school which is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to an approved public examination board.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 10 to 12 years as on March 31, 2019.
- The date of Birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2007, to March 2009 (including both days).
- Education– Candidates must have passed class 8th examination from a school which is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to an approved public examination board.
- For verification, Registration, affiliation number of school should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 13 to 15 years as on March 31, 2019.
- The date of Birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2004, to March 31, 2006 (including both days).
- Educational: Secondary school certificate from this University or any other equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in English, Science, and Mathematics.
- Age: Candidate’s age must not exceed 19 years as on 1st July in the admission year.
AMU School Admission 2019 Application Process
- Before filling up the form candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill application form directly on the website and make the online payment. (only class 1 applicant need to submit the physical copy of the application to AMU ABK High School.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of her/his colored photograph with white background, signature, and Thumb impression.
- The size of images must exceed 40 KB.
- Documents to be uploaded by the candidate:
- Scanned copy of date of the birth certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ competent Authority/school last attended
- Scanned copy of Marks –sheet/ grade – the sheet of qualifying examination.
- Scanned copy of documents in support of the claim under the special category
|Class||Application Fee/ Processing Charges|
Admission and Fee structure
|Class||Annual Amount of Fee||Fee per Instalment|
- The Fee shall be charged in four equal installments.
- An admission fee of Rs.25.00 is chargeable at the time of admission. The computer is taught in all AMU schools with a fee of Rs.100-/ per month.
- Hostel and Food charges are extra, wherever applicable.
- An additional amount of Rs. 200.00 per annul is chargeable towards Students Benevolent Fund.
AMU School Admission 2019 General rule and Information:
- Candidates can apply for admission to class 1, class 6th and class 9th
- The school reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a class even though a notification inviting applications for the same has been issued.
- Use of unfair means/impression in Admission test and canvassing in any manner for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified.
- Candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of school from among those listed under the class concerned.
- Admit card to appear in the admission test will be downloadable from controller’s website amucontrollerexams.com one week before the date of examination.
- The parents/ guardian of the student should come to school personally for the following reasons;
- At the time of counseling/admission.
- While seeking re-admission of their son/daughter
- Whenever called by principal/Pro- proctor/class teacher
Documents to be produced at the time of Interview by foreign National:
- Relevant pages of the passport showing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of relevant documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
- Anyone of the following certificates issued :
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.