AMU School Admission 2022 Form, Dates, Eligibility – for Class 1st, 6th, 9th and 11th
Aligarh Muslim University School welcomes admission forms for the students of class 1st, 6th, and 9th class. Admission to classes as detailed in this guide is open to Indian nationals only. However, a few seats are also earmarked for foreign nationals/children of non-resident Indians. Check here details for AMU School admission 2022 such as date of application, date of examination, eligibility criteria and application process, etc. AMU School Admission forms are now available.
AMU School Admission 2022-23 Updates
Aligarh Muslim University School application process will be started in the month of January 2022. Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…. Check here: AMU School Application Form.
AMU School Admission 2022 Dates
|Availability of Online application
|Last date to fill the application form
|Last date to fill the application form (with late fee)
||1st week of February 2022
||3rd week of March 2022
|Date of Interview
||4th week of March 2022
||1st week of April 2022
- Age- The age of the candidate must be between 5 to 7 years as of March 31, 2022.
- The date of birth of the application must lay b/w April 1, 2013, to March 31, 2015 (Both days inclusive).
- Candidates must fulfill the criteria of domicile.
- Education– Candidates must have passed class 5th examination from a school that is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to an approved public examination board.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 10 to 12 years as of March 31, 2022.
- The date of birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2008, to March 2010 (including both days).
- Education– Candidates must have passed class 8th examination from a school that is registered and recognized by a government authority or from affiliated to an approved public examination board.
- For verification, the Registration, the affiliation number of the school should be clearly mentioned on the qualifying examination’s mark-sheet or certificate.
- Age: The age of the candidate must be between 13 to 15 years as of March 31, 2022.
- The date of birth of the candidate must lie between April 1, 2005, to March 31, 2007 (including both days).
- Educational: Secondary school certificate from this University or any other equivalent examination with not less than 45% marks in aggregate in English, Science, and Mathematics.
- Age: The candidate’s age must not exceed 19 years as of 1st July in the admission year.
AMU School Admission 2022 Application Process
- Before filling up the form candidates are required to read instructions carefully given in every step as available in the online portal.
- Candidates have to fill application form directly on the website and make the online payment. (only class 1 applicants need to submit the physical copy of the application to AMU ABK High School.
- Candidates should have scanned copies of her/his colored photograph with white background, signature, and Thumb impression.
- The size of images must exceed 40 KB.
- Documents to be uploaded by the candidate:
- Scanned copy of date of the birth certificate of the candidate issued by the Municipal Corporation/ competent Authority/school last attended
- Scanned copy of Marks –sheet/ grade – the sheet of the qualifying examination.
||Application Fee/ Processing Charges
Admission and Fee structure
||Annual Amount of Fee
||Fee per Instalment
- The Fee shall be charged in four equal installments.
- An admission fee of Rs.25.00 is chargeable at the time of admission. The computer is taught in all AMU schools with a fee of Rs.100-/ per month.
- Hostel and Food charges are extra, wherever applicable.
- An additional amount of Rs. 200.00 per annul is chargeable towards the Students Benevolent Fund.
Important Links- AMU School Admission
AMU School Admission 2022 General rule and Information
- Candidates can apply for admission to class 1, class 6th, and class 9th
- The school reserves the right not to admit any candidate to a class even though a notification inviting applications for the same has been issued.
- Use of unfair means/impression in Admission test and canvassing in any manner for securing admission shall render a candidate disqualified.
- The candidate should clearly specify his/her order of preference of school from among those listed under the class concerned.
- Admit cards to appear in the admission test will be downloadable from the controller’s website amucontrollerexams.com one week before the date of examination.
- The parents/ guardian of the student should come to school personally for the following reasons;
- At the time of counseling/admission.
- While seeking re-admission of their son/daughter
- Whenever called by principal/Pro- proctor/class teacher
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Navodaya Vidyalaya Application Form 2022: JNVST Admission
Documents to be produced at the time of Interview by foreign National:
- Relevant pages of the passport showing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of relevant documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
- Any one of the following certificates issued :
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.