AMU School Result 2023: AMU school entrance test is an entrance test conducted every year by Aligarh Muslim University. AMU school entrance test results will be out soon. Admission of the candidates in classes I, VI & IX will be done through this entrance test. Students will get admission to all the schools that are maintained and controlled by the university. The AMU School Result 2023 will be declared by AMU online mode. No hard copy of the result will be sent to any of the candidates. Candidates can check it from the official website or from the direct link provided on this page. Below are the details about AMU School Result 2023. Read the article carefully.
Entrance Exam Dates
|Class 1 Exam Date
||12 March 2023
|Class 6th Exam Date
||12 March 2023
|Class-9th Exam Date
||19 March 2023
|Date of Interview
||3rd week of April 2023
||last week of May 2023
Steps to check AMU School Result 2023
- Visit the official website i.e. www.amucontrollerexams.com
- On the homepage of the portal, open the AMU admission school 2023 result link.
- Select the respective class for they are searching for the result.
- The result sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the names of the candidates in the selection list.
- Download or print the result sheet for future reference.
Details mentioned in AMU School Result 2023
- Name of the shortlisted examinee/candidates
- Academic session
- Seat number
- Date of exam
- Roll no. of the candidate
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Result status
- Category of the candidate
- Marks obtained
- Marks percentage
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the next round after the declaration of the result.
- The next round will be the interview round.
- All the details related to the interview will be mentioned in the selection list.
- Shortlisted candidates have to report to the interview venue on time.
- The selected candidates of the interview will be called for document verification and admission.
- The final selection of the students will be made after the verification of the document.
- The admitted candidates have to make payment of the admission fee and all the other charges applicable to the schools.
- Report to the allotted school on the date and time specified to them.
Documents to be produced at the time of Interview by foreign National:
- Relevant pages of the passport showing Visa and latest exit and entry date duly attested by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
- The NRE Bank Account Number in India with copies of relevant documents duly attested by the concerned bank.
- Any one of the following certificates issued :
- Certificate from the employer in the country of residence stating employment position of NRI certified by the Indian High Commission/Embassy/Consulate.
Admission and Fee structure
||Annual Amount of Fee
||Fee per Instalment
- The Fee shall be charged in four equal installments.
- An admission fee of Rs.25.00 is chargeable at the time of admission. The computer is taught in all AMU schools for a fee of Rs.100-/ per month.
- Hostel and Food charges are extra, wherever applicable.
- An additional amount of Rs. 200.00 per annul is chargeable towards the Students Benevolent Fund.