AP DEECET 2020
AP DEECET 2020 Application Form, Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET 2020) will be conducted by School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh for those candidates who intend to take admission in two years Diploma in Education at Government District Institutions in Andhra Pradesh. The Application Form of AP DEECET 2020 will be available to download in the month of March 2020. Candidates who have completed their 10+2 or its equivalent examination from the board of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana are only allowed to appear for the examination. The exam is conducted through online mode only in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh.
AP DEECET 2020: Important Dates
|Submission of Online application form starts from||Fourth week of March 2020|
|Submission of Online Application Form ends on||Second week of April 2020|
|Downloading of Hall ticket starts from||First week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||Second week of May 2020|
|Availability of Answer Key||Second week of May 2020|
|Results will be announced on||Third week of May 2020|
|Counselling starts from||First week of June 2020|
- Candidate should be Indian National
- Candidate should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidate should satisfy Local/ Non Local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh State Education Institutions.
- Candidates should have completed 10+2 or equivalent examination with 50% marks from recognized board of Andhra Pradesh or Telangana (45% marks must be secured by the SC/ ST/ PH category candidates).
- Those who have passed intermediate with vocational courses are not eligible for admission.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age on 1st September of the year of admission.
- There shall be no upper age limit.
- The application fee for General category will be INR 600/-.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC/ ST category will be INR 500/-.
- Candidate can pay the application fee through online mode only via, i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode only
- The paper will be divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part 2.
- Part 1 will be common to all and Part 2 will be for subject (as per candidate’s choice).
- The entrance test comprises 100 objective types multiple choice questions.
- Time duration to complete the examination is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer and there will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The question paper shall be in Telugu/ English or Urdu/ English and Tamil/ English only.
Part-A (Common to All)
Part-B (Candidate can choose any one of the following subject)
Anantapur, Kadapa, Krishna, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Kurnool, Nellore, Chittoor, East Godavari District, Guntur, Prakasam, Srikakulam, West Godavari District
AP DEECET 2020: Cut Off
|Category||Cut Off Percentage|
- Part A syllabus is similar to the syllabus of Class 8 to 10 of AP state board.
- Part B syllabus is given below
|1st year History & 2nd year History||13|
|1st year Economics & 2nd year Economics||13|
|1st year Civics & 2nd year Civics||13|
|History/ Economics/ Civics||1|
|1st year Physics & 2nd year Physics||20|
|1st year Chemistry & 2nd year Chemistry||20|
|1st year Botany & 2nd year Botany||20|
|1st year Zoology & 2nd year Zoology||20|
|1st year Mathematics||20|
|2nd year Mathematics||20|
- Candidate’s final selection is based on the counseling round conducted through online mode only.
- Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counseling.
- According to the marks and ranks in the examination, seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Documents required during Counseling
- Rank Card of AP DEECET 2020
- Hall Ticket/Admit Card of AP DEECET 2020
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Andhra Pradesh
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable