The application form of Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) will be released by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada. Candidates will get admission into UG Engineering courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates want to seek admission in undergraduate engineering course across different colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for AP EAMCET Application Form 2021. The score of AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 will be accepted by 17 Government and 205 Private colleges. Candidates can get more details about AP EAMCET Application Form 2021 in the following article.
AP EAMCET 2021: Important Dates
|Releasing of Notification||2nd week of February 2021|
|Online application form submission starts||2nd week of February 2021|
|Application form submission last date||3rd week of Mar 2021|
|Online application form Correction||Last week of March 2021|
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs.500/-||4th week of March 2021|
|Admit card||4th week of April 2021|
|Date of Exam||Last week of March 2021|
|Preliminary key Publication date||Last week of April 2021|
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key||1st week of May 2021|
|Ranks Announcement||2nd week of May 2021|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2021
The application form will be available through online mode. There will be 4 major steps involved to apply namely Fee Payment, Know your Payment Status, Fill Application, Print Application Form. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects. Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period. The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2021. After submitting the online form successfully, take a print out of the document for future reference.
Steps to fill AP EAMCET Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website and find the link for the ‘AP EAMCET Application Form’.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- A fee payment gateway will open on the screen.
- Choose the fee payment option, i.e. AP Online/ TS Online center or debit/credit card.
- Fill the required payment details and submit it.
- After fee payment, proceed to fill the application form.
- Fill the necessary details in the application form such as personal, qualification, course, address and other details.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Upload Photo” and upload the scanned images one by one.
- Visit the home page of AP EAMCET 2021 and click on “Print Your Filled in Application Form”.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for further use.
|For both E+AM||Rs.1000/-|
- The application fee can be made through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay through credit card/debit card & net banking.
- Candidates should be Indian or PIO/ OCI Cardholders and belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- Candidate should qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- The above qualifying exam should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates should secure a minimum aggregate of 45% marks in 12th (40% for reserved category candidates).
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- Candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December 2021.
- The upper age limit of 22 years for general candidates.
- 25 years is the maximum age for SC and ST candidates.