AP EAPCET 2022: JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University), Kakinada conducts AP EAPCET to offer admissions in various professional degree courses in the field of agriculture, engineering, and medical fields. AP EAPCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a state-level entrance exam conducted on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). Various government or private colleges situated in Andhra Pradesh state provides admission. There will be an entrance test to get admission into various programs in affiliated/participating colleges.
- B.Tech in Dairy Technology, Agriculture Engineering, Food Science and Technology
- B.Sc (Agriculture/ Horticulture)
- B.V.Sc & A.H
- B.Pharmacy & Pharma.D.
AP EAPCET 2022
||AP EAPCET 2022
||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE
||State Level Examination
|MODE OF EXAM
|NUMBER OF QUESTIONS
||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
||One mark for each correct answer
||Zero marks for each incorrect answer
|TYPE OF QUESTIONS
||Multiple Choice Questions
||It will be updated soon.
AP EAPCET 2022 Important Dates
|Releasing of Notification
||2nd week of February 2022
|Online application form submission starts
||2nd week of February 2022
|Application form submission last date
||3rd week of Mar 2022
|Online application form Correction
||Last week of March 2022
|Application form Submission last date with late fee of Rs.500/-
||4th week of March 2022
||4th week of April 2022
|Date of Exam
||Last week of March 2022
|Preliminary key Publication date
||Last week of April 2022
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key
||1st week of May 2022
||2nd week of May 2022
- Candidates should be Indian or PIO/ OCI Cardholders and belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana.
- He/she must belong to AP/Telangana State and must satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements laid down in AP/Telangana Educational Institutions.
- Candidate should qualify 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board.
- The above qualifying exam should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or related vocational program in Engineering and Technology fields conducted by BIE, AP/Telangana or
- Passed Diploma examination in Engineering organized by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP/Telangana or its equivalent recognized by the Board.
Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age as of 31st December 2022.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
|Other Backward Caste
|Physically handicapped (PH)
|Children of Armed Personnel (CAP)
|National Cadet Corps (NCC) Candidates
|Sports & Games (SP)
AP EAPCET 2022 Application Form
AP EAPCET application form will be available through online mode. There will be 4 major steps involved to apply namely Fee Payment, Know your Payment Status, Fill Application, Print Application Form. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects. Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period. The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2022. After submitting the online form successfully, take a printout of the document for future reference.
|For both E+AM
- The application fee can be made through online mode only.
- Candidates can pay through credit card/debit card & net banking.
- The duration of the exam is of 3 hours.
- The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- A total of 160 questions will be asked as given below in the table.
- The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question and there is no negative marking.
||No. of Questions
AP EAPCET Counselling process will be started just after the result declaration. The admit card must produce at the time of verification of documents. A scorecard will also be required. Keep safe the Filled in application form till the admission process is completed. The list of colleges for allotment of seats will also be notified by the exam authority.
Document s required during counseling
- Admit Card of 10+2 or equivalent
- Admit Card of 10th
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of Reserved Category Candidates
- Relevant Certificates in case of PH, NCC, Sports quota applicants, etc.
- A copy of Filled in AP EAPCET Application Form
- AP EAPCET 2022 Admit Card and Scorecard
- Income Certificate
- Relevant Document as proof of local status (for the last 12 years).
- The syllabus is prepared as per the 11th and 12th class syllabus of the students.
- It consists of subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, and zoology.
- The questions may be asked to check the student’s academic knowledge.
AP EAPCET 2022 Important Points
- You can apply only through online mode after login to the website.
- Interested students can get the application form in the first week of February.
- The fee can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- The syllabus will comprise the 12th standard.
- The main subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany & zoology.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check AP EAPCET official website: https://apEAPCET.nic.in/