AP ECET 2019 Application Form, Exam Date, Pattern, Syllabus
For diploma holders of Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and B.Sc (Mathematics) degree holders, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur conduct AP ECET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Common Entrance Test). It is a state level entrance exam which is managed on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. The admissions will be offered to the second year of B.E./B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses in the state universities. Candidates can get detailed information about AP ECET 2019 in the article below with also the exam pattern and counselling details.
AP ECET 2019 Important Updates
- AP ECET 2019 Application Process will be started from the 4th week of February 2019. Candidates can Click Here to apply for AP ECET.
AP ECET 2019 Important Dates
|Releasing of notification||3rd week of February 2019|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of February 2019|
|Last date to submit the application without late fee||4th week of March 2019|
|Availability of hall ticket||3rd week of April 2019|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2019|
|Publication of result and final answer key||3rd week of May 2019|
|Releasing of rank card||4th week of May 2019|
|Commencement of counselling||4th week of June 2019|
- The applying candidates must be an Indian citizen.
- Candidate must to posses Andhra Pradesh state domicile and satisfy the local/non-local status laid down by the AP government.
- Diploma in B.Tech/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh or any other with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) is required to fill the application form.
- Candidate passed 3-years of B.Sc Degree or its equivalent with Mathematics as one of the subjects from a recognized University in the state with 45% marks (40% marks for reserved category) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates those are pursuing a Diploma course will be eligible for the relevant B.E./B.Tech./B. Pharmacy degree.
AP ECET 2019 Application Form Details
The application form filling process will be started from the fourth week of February 2019. The application form will be accepted through online mode only. Candidates will be required to upload the scanned passport size photograph (size should be of 30KB) and signature (20KB) in the prescribed format. The application form will be allowed to fill until the fourth week of March 2019.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for all candidates.
- The fee can be paid at AP Online Centres in AP and also through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking).
- The written test will be conducted in online mode (CBT).
- It will consist of objective type question.
- The whole paper contains the 200 questions.
- It will be of about 3 hours.
- The exam will be asked in English language only.
- The question paper will be of 200 marks for all courses.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
Exam Pattern for Engineering:
|All engineering branches||100|
Exam Pattern for B.Sc Mathematics:
Exam Pattern for Pharmacy:
- Candidates can download the admit card through the online mode only.
- The downloading of admit card will be started from the third week of April 2019.
- The admit card can be accessed by entering the date of birth or application number.
- The exam conducting authority will publish the result along with the final answer key in the third week of May 2019.
- The rank card will be published in the fourth week of May 2019.
- Candidates can get their rank card through online mode.
- Qualified candidates will be called for the counseling on the basis of prepared merit.
AP ECET 2019 Counseling
- The counseling will be started from the third week of June 2019.
- A web-based counseling will be conducted by the APSCHE where candidates have to verify their documents and fill the choices of stream/colleges.
- The qualified candidates have to attend the certificate verification in any one of the 18 Help Line Centres indicated in the information brochure.
- The seats will be allotted as per the marks obtained by the candidates.
Certificates required at the time of verification:
- AP ECET 2019 hall ticket and rank card
- Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Provisional Diploma/Degree mark sheets
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the Qualifying examination i.e. Diploma/Degree.
- Andhra Pradesh Residence Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate of parents from all sources issued on or after 01.01.2014 or White Ration card.
- Proof of Date of birth (SSC or equivalent certificate)
- Study Certificate from IV to Diploma/7th to Degree to B. Sc. Maths candidates
- Integrated Community Certificate
- Candidates claiming reservation under NCC/Sports/ PH/ CAP/Minority shall bring the original relevant certificates.
AP ECET 2019 Syllabus
- The syllabus will be provided as per the course for which candidate has applied.
- The exam will contain the topics and subjects of the respective qualifying examination.
- For engineering courses, the syllabus will contain the class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.
- For B.Sc (Mathematics), the syllabus will be comprised of Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability.
- For pharmacy course, the syllabus will have the topics such as Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy, and Pharmacology.
AP ECET 2019 Important Points
- The notification regarding AP ECET will be published in the third week of February 2019.
- No document will be attached to the online application form.
- The fee can be submitted at AP Online Centres in AP and also through Credit/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
- Other state candidates cannot apply for this exam.
- There is no age limit to apply in any of the course.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
- The exam will be conducted in online mode.