AP EdCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Pattern
AP EdCET stands for Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed.). Andhra University conducts this examination on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education. Applications are invited for those candidates who are intended to take admission to the B.Ed regular course which is of two years duration offered by the universities as well as affiliated to the colleges of education in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the upcoming session 2019-20. Those who are really interested in seeking admission to the course are recommended for making use of the online mode. Check here all the important information about AP EdCET 2019 like Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result etc.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Chandigarh University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
|Banasthali Vidyapith: Admission 2019 (for Girls) – Apply Here>>|
|LPU: Admission 2019 – Apply Here>>|
AP EdCET 2019 Notification
- AP EdCET 2019 Application process has started. The online application link is given in the below section.
- Check Here — AP EdCET 2019 Instruction booklet
AP EdCET 2019 Important Dates
|Date of publication of the notification||11th March 2019|
|Online application process starts from||14th March 2019|
|Last Date For Online Application Form Submission without late fee||24th April 2019|
|Last Date For Online Application Form Submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||26th April 2019|
|Correction in the online application||27th to 28th April 2019|
|Admit Card available from||29th April 2019|
|Entrance Exam on||6th May 2019|
|The announcement of the Result||15th May 2019|
- All Indian Nationals will be eligible to appear for the admission.
- Candidates need to have permanent residence in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 19 years as on 1st July 2019.
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor level education from a recognized institute.
Eligibility for Admission:
The candidate shall have attempted relevant Methodology subject at AP EdCET 2019 based on the subjects of study at Degree or PG level.
|Mathematics||Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects and BCA candidates with Mathematics at the intermediate level as a group subject.|
|Physical Science||Candidates with B.Sc., who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied material sciences under part 2 group subject and BCA candidates with Physical Sciences at the intermediate level as group subject.|
|Biological Science||Candidates with B.sc/B.sc (Hoe Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied life sciences under the part 2 group subjects and BCA students with Biological Science at the intermediate level as group subjects.|
|Social Studies||All candidates with B.A./B.Com/B.B.M./B.C.A. students with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.|
|English||Candidate with B.A. Special English or M.A. English.|
- The candidate shall have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks at the degree/PG level examination for (OC/BC) and 40% marks in respect of SC/ST.
- Attempting a different methodology paper at AP EdCET 2019 and obtaining rank does not confer any right to claim admission in that Methodology.
AP EdCET 2019 Application Form
- Click Here — To Apply Online for AP EdCET 2019
- Those who belong to the General category need to make payment of Rs 650/-(inclusive service charge) as the application fee.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC and ST category need to make payment of Rs 450/-(inclusive service charge).
- One can make the payment of the fee at the any of the Andhra Pradesh centers.
- The fee can also be made by the payment gateway such as net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After fee payment either by cash at APOnline center or by money transfer candidate can check their status of fee submission.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the written entrance test, the admission will be done.
- To get the allotment of the college for the B.Ed. course, candidates will have to appear for counseling.
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple choice questions.
- The question paper will be comprised of 140 questions.
- There will be three different sections.
- The question paper will be in English and Urdu language such candidates will have to opt Kurnool as the Exam Centre.
|Subjects||Total questions||Total marks|
|Part A: General English||25||25|
|Part B: General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part C: Methodology (Mathematics/Biological Sciences/Social Studies/English)|
Candidates need to choose any one subject as per their specialty
- The controller of the examination will release the admit card on the official website.
- The admit card will be required to be brought at the exam center at the time of the commencing of the exam.
- No candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The admit card will have details such as exam venue, date of the exam, timing, and duration of the question paper.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
AP EdCET 2019: Test Centers
Srikakulam, Nellore, Chittoor, Vizianagaram, Thirupathi, Visakhapatnam, Kakinada, Kadapa, Proddatur, Ananthapur, Rajamahendravaram, Vijayawada, Eluru, Nandyal, Guntur, Kurnool, Ongole, Kuppum
- The result will be published on the official website.
- Candidates can check the result on the official website.
- Candidate can check the result by entering the roll number and date of birth.
- The result must be kept safe until the admission process is not complete.
- Candidates will be required to take the printout of the same.
Certificate Verification at Helpline Centres:
- Attend for certificate verification at any nearest helpline centre notified.
- Carry a proof of processing fee
- Carry a mobile that belongs to you to receive a confidential message.
- Submit one set of Xerox copies of certificate in the following order for verification along with original certificates.
- APEdCET 2019 hall ticket
- APEdCET 2019 rank card
- 10Th class certificate
- Intermediate pass memo(compulsory for BBA degree candidates)
- Degree marks memo and provisional pass certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (mee seva)
- Income certificate or ration card proof for declaring eligible for fee reimbursement
- TC/PH/NCC/CAP certificates
Allotment of Seats:
- Based on your options, merit, local area, caste category, gender the best option among the choices is allotted by a computer programme.
Post Allotment Activity:
- After a seat allotted, an SMS will be sent to your mobile. Login to the website and download allotted order.
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, you can give self-joining report through the link. An admission number is generated.
- Proceed to the college allotted with a set of Xerox copies of certificate and original for verification by Principal of the college.
- The college authorities will confirm you’re joining and now your allotted seat is secured. If you fail to do any of these activities. You have no claim on the allotted seat assuming that you have no interested to join in the allotted seat.
- Even after reporting or joining in the college, you can again participate in web counselling for the change of college. If a new seat is allotted as per your option in the next phase of counselling, the previous seat you vacated will be allotted to next meritorious candidate and hence you cannot claim back the first allotted seat. If no seat is allotted as per the options, your first seat is secured for you.