AP EdCET 2022: Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is a state-level examination for aspirants who want to pursue the B.Ed course. Andhra Pradesh State Council of higher education organizes AP EDCET to offer admission to aspirants in the regular B. Ed program every year. AP EdCET Application process will be started from the month of March 2022. Candidates who want to take admission in a two-year B. Ed program in different government and private colleges must apply before the last date of application, check all the details given below.
AP EdCET 2022 Updates
AP EdCET Application process is going to start from the 1st week of March 2022. Check here: AP EdCET Application Form.
AP EdCET 2022 Important Dates
|Notification||1st week of March 2022|
|Starting of online application||2nd week of March 2022|
|Last dates of submission of application without late fee||2nd week of April 2022|
|Availability of hall ticket||2nd week of April 2022|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2022|
- Citizenship: The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must follow the local/Non-local status as stated in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions order 1974 as subsequently amended.
- Age: The minimum age of the candidate must be 19 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed graduation or in the final year of graduation.
- The candidate must have secured a minimum of 50% in graduation.
- Minimum marks eligibility for the candidates of SC/ST category is 40% in graduation.
- Physical Science: B.Sc. candidates who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied material sciences under part 2 group subject and BCA candidates with Physical Sciences at the intermediate level as group subject.
- Mathematics: BA/B.Sc. candidates with Mathematics as one of the group subjects and BCA candidates with Mathematics at the intermediate level as a group subject.
- Social Studies: B.A./B.Com./ B.B.M./ candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
- Biological Science: B.Sc/ B.sc (Home Science) candidates who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied life sciences under the part 2 group subjects and BCA students with Biological Science at the intermediate level as group subjects.
- English: B.A. Special English or M.A. English.
AP EdCET 2022 Application Form
The mode of Application for the AP EDCET is online. Visit the official website for the application, no other mode of application will be entertained. Create a profile on the portal by using a valid email id. here, you must provide personal details. Provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks. Upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format. Pay the application fee and submit the information after payment. Take the printout of the confirmation page and of the payment slip for future references. There is no need to send a hard copy of the application form.
- The application fee for AP EdCET is Rs.600 and this amount is non-refundable.
- For the candidates of the reserved category, the application fee is Rs.300.
- Candidates can pay the application fee by online mode like debit card/credit card/net banking.
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple-choice questions.
- There will be three different sections in the examination.
- 1 mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- There will be a total of 140 questions.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A: General English||25||25|
|Part B: General Knowledge||15||15|
|Part C: Methodology (Mathematics/Biological Science/Social Studies/English)||100||100|
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Vishakhapatnam, Kakinada, Rajahmundry, Bhimavaram, Vijayawada, Guntur, Nellore, Ongole, Nandyal, Kurnool, Ananthapur, Chitoor, Tirupati, Kadapa
AP EdCET 2022 Counselling Process
After releasing result candidate must reach counselling center at the asked time. The venue of counselling will be available on website. Applicants would be invited to attend the counselling process based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Successful candidates have to appear for the counselling on the scheduled date at asked location. Applicants must carry original documents on the day of Counselling, list of required documents is given below.
Documents Required for Counselling
- Photocopy of Bachelor degree with Original
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- AP EDCET result
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Admit card
Check Here: AP EdCET Counselling 2022
AP EdCET 2022: Important Points
- Applicants can download admit cards from the official website of the authority.
- Applicants can download admit cards by using the application number and Date of birth.
- It is a must to carry admit on the day of examination.
- No student will be allowed to enter an examination hall without a valid admit card.
- Admit cards will carry information like name, roll number, date, and venue of examination.
- The result of the AP EDCET 2022 Common Entrance test will be available on the official website of the university.
- Candidate can check their result by entering roll no. and Date of Birth.
- The candidate must take a printout of the result for the counseling process.
- The result will be strictly based on performance in the Entrance Test.
Check here official details: https://sche.ap.gov.in/