AP EdCET Counselling 2023: Counselling will be held after the successful completion of the Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (B.Ed.). On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the written entrance test, there will be the admission process. Admission to the B.Ed regular course which is of two years duration will be provided through AP EdCET Counselling. To get the allotment of the college for the B.Ed. course, candidates will have to appear for counselling. Candidates will be informed about their final allotment via mail/final result list. For more information about AP EdCET Counselling 2023, read the following article.
AP EdCET Counselling 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Examination
||3rd week of April 2023
|Declaration of Result
||4th week of April 2023
|Counselling starts from
AP EdCET Counselling 2023
- The counselling procedure will be in online mode.
- On the basis of ranks in the Merit List, there will be a counselling for successful candidates.
- All the shortlisted candidates should report for verification of documents at the stipulated facilitated centres.
- Candidates should fill their choices for colleges as per their preference, during counselling.
Exercising Web Options for AP EdCET Counselling 2023
- Open the website, Homepage displayed as follows.
- Click on the Web Options link for Exercising options and read the instructions displayed.
- Read the instructions carefully, then click I Understood button.
- Enter the details as shown in the options form and click on Submit button.
- The Saved options can be viewed and/or print through the Print Options link from home page also.
- The options will be processed on the dates specified.
- The authority will send an SMS message to the registered mobile number of the candidate.
- Candidates can also take a print of the provisional allotment order from the website
- The options exercised will be closed at 00.00 Hrs midnight on the last date specified for web options in the notification.
List of Helpline Centers
- JNT University, Kakinada
- V. University, Tirupati
- Rayalaseema University, Kurnool
- Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
Certificate Verification at Helpline Centres:
- Attend for certificate verification at any nearest helpline center notified.
- Carry proof of processing fee
- Carry a mobile that belongs to you to receive a confidential message.
- Submit one set of Xerox copies of certificate in the following order for verification along with original certificates.
- APEdCET 2023 Hall Ticket and Rank Card
- 10Th class certificate
- Intermediate pass memo (compulsory for BBA degree candidates)
- Degree marks memo and provisional pass certificate
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate (m-seva)
- Income certificate or ration card proof for declaring eligible for fee reimbursement
- TC/PH/NCC/CAP certificates
AP EdCET Counselling 2023 Fee
Post Allotment Activity:
- An SMS will be sent to your mobile after the allotment of the seat.
- Login to the website and download allotted an order.
- If you are satisfied with the allotted seat, you can give a self-joining report through the link. An admission number is generated.
- Proceed to the college with a set of Xerox copies of the certificate and original for verification by the Principal of the college.
- The college authorities will confirm you’re joining and now your allotted seat is secured. If you fail to do any of these activities.
- You have no claim on the seat assuming that you have no interested to join in the allotted seat.
- Even after reporting or joining the college, you can again participate in web counselling for the change of college.
- If a new seat is allotted as per your option in the next phase of counselling, the previous seat you vacated will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence you cannot claim back the first allotted seat.
- If no seat is allotted as per the options, your first seat is secured for you.
AP EdCET Counselling 2023: Important Points
- Candidates should be present in-person at the facilitation center with all the relevant certificates and fee.
- All the applicants will register as per their rank.
- Sign in to register and pay the processing fee before they go ahead for verification of certificates.
- Candidates from BC/SC/ST category must submit a community certificate issued and duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
- The income certificate issued by MRO after January 2023, will only be considered valid.
- Tuition fee reimbursement will be applicable as per the rules of the respective state governments of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
- Candidates have to exercise options on the official website carefully and take the printout of the saved options.
- Report to the respective colleges on or before the specified date, failing which the candidate will lose their right to admission.
- Candidates can withdraw from counselling by submitting an application to the coordinator, helpline center along receipt of certificates.