AP PECET 2022: Acharya Nagarjuna University conducts Andhra Pradesh Physical Education Common Entrance Test (AP PECET). Admissions into two-year B.P.Ed. and U.G.D.P.Ed. courses will be provided through AP PECET. It is a common entrance exam held in two parts Physical Efficiency test and Skill test in-game. The application form of AP PECET must be submitted through online only. More details about AP PECET 2022 are given in the following article.
AP PECET 2022 Updates – Exam Date Released
The online application process will be started from the 2nd week of March 2022. Check Here: AP PECET Application Form
AP PECET 2022: Important Dates
|Release of the Notification||2nd week of March 2022|
|Online Application forms start from||3rd week of March 2022|
|Application form ends on (Without late fee)||4th week of April 2022|
|Online applications submission with late fee||4th week of April 2022|
|Correction of online application data||4th week of April 2022|
|Downloading of Hall-tickets||4th week of April 2022|
|Examination date||last week of April 2022|
|Announcement of Results||4th week of May 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- Only Indian National candidates from the estate of Andhra Pradesh only can apply.
- Candidates should satisfy the status of local and non-local as per the requirement laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Candidate should have completed 19 years of age.
- Passed three years degree from any university recognized by the AP government will be required.
- Candidate should have completed 16 years of age.
- Passed Intermediate or equivalent course recognized by the AP government.
AP PECET 2022 Application Form
The application form of AP PECET should be filled with authentic details. Provide all the personal and academic details, mobile number, valid email id, etc. in the application form. Pay the registration fee as given below to complete the application. Select the entrance exam to which course he/she is intended to attend. Upload the photograph and signature and then submit the application form.
- The application fee will be Rs 850 /-.
- For SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs 650 /-.
- The late fee for the application will be Rs. 500/- additional to the above fee.
- The fee can be paid through AP Online/e-Seva/m-Seva centers or Payment Gateways (Credit/Debit card/ Net Banking).
- The entrance exam will be conducted two parts: Physical Efficiency Test and Skill Test in Game.
- The physical efficiency test is of a maximum of 400 marks.
- There are four compulsory events in the physical efficiency test.
- The Candidate has to choose either long jump or high jump
|For Male Candidates||For Female candidates||Total Marks|
|100 meters Run||100 meters Run||100|
|Putting the shot (6kgs)||Putting the Shot (4 Kgs)||100|
|800 meters Run||400 Metres Run||100|
|Long Jump/High Jump||Long Jump / High Jump||100|
- The skill test in the game is of a maximum of 100 marks.
- The skills of the candidate shall be tested in any one of the following games opted by the candidate: Ball Badminton, Basketball, Cricket, FootBall, HandBall, Hockey, Kabaddi, Kho-Kho, Shuttle Badminton, Tennis, Volleyball
AP PECET Counselling
- Counseling will be conducted through a Web-based counseling process.
- The date of the counseling procedure will be published in newspapers and websites.
- Individual call letters will not be sent to the candidates.
- List of Institutions, intake in each course and category in each institution would be announced at the time of counseling.
- The eligible candidates have to attend counseling in person.
- If they fail to attend, they will forego the seat.
Official Website: https://appecet.nic.in/