APRCET 2023 Application form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern
Andhra Pradesh Research Common Entrance Test is conducted by Andhra University On behalf of APSCHE. AU invites applications from eligible candidates for the M.Phill and Ph.D. Program and the application form. Candidates having PG degree in Science, Arts, Management, Commerce, Law, Pharmacy and Engineering courses and seeking admission into M.Phil/Ph.D. programs, they can apply for APRCET 2023. Candidates are advised to go through the Information brochure carefully and apply for admission under the appropriate category of reservation. The mode of application for the APRCET 2023 is online. Candidates can get all the details of the APRCET 2023 like dates, eligibility, the application process, etc. in this given article.
APRCET 2023 Important Dates
|Release of Notification||1st week of September 2023|
|Starting of online application form||2nd week of September 2023|
|Last date of application without late fee||2nd week of October 2023|
|Last date of application with late fee (Rs. 2000/-)||3rd week of October 2023|
|The release of Admit card||4th week of October 2023|
|Date of examination||1st week of November 2023|
- Passed a Master’s Degree or equivalent (10+2+3/4), in the relevant area of studies, from a recognized university of India with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate (45% for reserved category students)
- There is no upper age limit to apply for APRCET 2023.
APRCET 2023 Application Form
The mode of application is online. The candidate must visit the official website. Applicant must submit all the asked details as per high school documents. Candidates have to submit a scanned copy of the signature and Photograph. The candidate has to pay the application fee to complete the form. After filling the online application form with the required details, verify all the details carefully and press submit. Take the printout of the confirmation page. Future Use the supplication number for future correspondence until the application process is completed.
- The application fee for General and OBC candidates will be INR 1300/-
- For SC/ST/PWD the application fee will be INR 900/-
- The exam will be Offline i.e. Paper and Pen-based Tests (PBT).
- The question paper will be in English.
- There will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) in the exam.
- The question paper will contain 2 sections as Part A and B.
- Part-A is Teaching and Research Aptitude for 90 marks, whereas Part-B is subject-specific for 90 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 180 minutes.
- One mark will be for every correct answer.
- There will be negative marking as 1/6 marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer.
The exam will be conducted at the following centers: Guntur, Kurnool, Hyderabad, Kadapa, Nellore, Tirupati, Anantapuram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram
- The qualified students will attend the interview after the release of the AP RCET 2023 result.
- The concerned University Department will conduct the interview.
- It is mandatory for candidates to attend the viva voce to seek start research work.
- Candidates will discuss the research interest/area through a presentation before a duly constituted Interview Committee.
APRCET 2023 Important Points
- The P.G. degree of all U.G.C. recognized universities in India will be treated the same as all universities of Andhra. However, PG degrees obtained through distance mode from universities recognized by the DEC only be recognized.
- Allowing any candidate for an entrance test does not guarantee any right of admission in Ph.D./M.Phil program.
- The university reserves the right to fill or not to fill the seats announced for any subject /Program without assigning any reasons.
- Part-time candidates have to upload their service certificates in support of their claim.
- There is no age limit.
- Payments made toward the registration fee/Late fee/Processing fee are non-refundable.
- The candidate can select at most two subjects only while submitting the application. For additional subjects the application.
- For the additional subject, the candidate has to pay the additional fee.
- Candidates can do no correction in the subjects(s) after submitting the application form.
- All disputes whether regular or consumer court pertaining to APRCET 2023 shall be within the court’s jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam only.
- Admission is subject to the availability of seats in a department of Universities. the Tentative number of seats available for each department is given on the website of the concerned university.