Assam ITI Admission 2019 Application Form, Dates, Counseling
To take admission in the various courses in colleges of Assam, the Directorate of Employment and Craftsmen Training, Assam invites applications from the eligible candidates to pursue a diploma in various trades as explained in the post. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. The authority will publish official notification for Assam ITI Admission 2019 announcing crucial dates for admission process. To get all the important information about Assam ITI Admission 2019 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit, etc read the article below carefully.
Assam ITI Admission 2019 Important Dates
|Availability of application form||June 2019|
|Last date for submission of application forms||June 2019|
|Releasing of the admit card||Updated Soon|
|Date of entrance examination||Updated Soon|
|Date of Result declaration||Updated Soon|
|Counseling Date||Updated Soon|
Assam ITI Admission 2019 Application Form Details
The application form will be published on the official website of the DECT. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. In the application form will be filled and submitted by the applicants with the correct information. The online application form will be issued from the website. Candidates need to save or take the printout of the application form for future reference.
- The age of the applicants needs to be between 14 years to 35 years.
- The maximum age of the applicants can be 45 years for the war widows, physically handicapped and ex-servicemen.
- The educational qualification for all the applicants will be the higher secondary level education.
|Carpentry, Armature Motor Rewinding||7th|
|Gas Pipe Fitter, Book Binder, Advance Welding||8th|
|Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, Binding & Packaging||10th with Science & Maths|
|Certificate In E-Commerce/ Multimedia/ Software Programming/ Web Design||12th|
|Comp. Opt Cum Programming Asst. and Computer Operator Cum Programming Asst.||12th|
|Certificate In Auto-Cad||12th with Science & Maths OR ITI Draughtsman Mechanic OR Draughtsman Civil Trade OR Diploma Mechanical OR Diploma Civil|
|Certificate Course In Hardware Tech. Network & Adm.||12th With Maths + Science|
|Coe Production & Manufacturing (BBBT)||BBBB in related Trade|
- Eligibility for the following courses will be 12th Class under 10+2 system or equivalent
|Coe FABRICATION (BBBT)||Coe CHEMICAL (BBBT)|
|Coe AGRICULTURE (BBBT)||Coe ELECTRICAL (BBBT)|
|Coe APPAREL (BBBT)||Coe INSTRUMENTATION (BBBT)|
|Coe AUTOMOBILE (BBBT)||Coe IT (BBBT)|
- There will be an application fee which candidates can pay through the credit card, debit card or net banking.
- There will be a question paper of objective nature in ITI entrance examination.
- There will a be number of multiple choice questions in the question paper.
- The questions will be from the subjects of English, Maths, Science, General Knowledge, Computer
- The number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- The time duration of the question paper will is 3 hours.
- The marks allotted for every question will be 4.
- On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be allotted the seats in the ITI colleges of Assam.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance examination, the merit list will be made.
- The exam conducting authority will issue the admit card to all the eligible applicants.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The admit card will have all the details about the date, timing, and the venue of the entrance exam.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result will show the names of the applicants who have successfully qualified for the entrance exam.
- The result of the examination will be released on the official website of the DECT.
- After the announcement of the result of the written exam, candidates will be called for the admission counseling process.
- Candidates will be allotted the college for admission to pursue the diploma of ITI, at the time of counseling.
|1st round counseling|
|The choice filling will start from||1st week of 2019|
|Allotment of seats||July 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||2nd week of July 2019|
|2nd round counseling|
|The choice filling will start from||3rd week of July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||3rd week of July 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||3rd week of July 2019|
|3rd round counseling|
|The choice filling will start from||Last week of July 2019|
|Allotment of seats||Last week of July 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||1st week of August 2019|
|4th round counseling|
|The choice filling will start from||1st week of August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||2nd week of August 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||2nd week of August 2019|
|5th round counseling|
|The choice filling will start from||2nd week of August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||3rd week of August 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||3rd week of August 2019|
|6th round counseling|
|The choice filling will start from||Last week of August 2019|
|Allotment of seats||Last week of August 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||Last week of August 2019|
|2nd allotment of seats||1st week of September 2019|
|Producing the letter to the concerned ITI college and date of fee deposit||1st week of September 2019|
- The counseling will commence in due course of time as per the admission schedule (as given above).
- After the verification of documents, the eligible candidates can go ahead for the choice filling process where they can opt for the course and college of their choice.
- The competent authority will prepare the merit list according to the performance in the qualifying exam.
- The merit list candidates have to report to the allotted college/institute for further admission formalities.