Assam TET 2022: It is a state-level examination. Through the Assam teacher eligibility test, a candidate has the opportunity to become a teacher in government or private School. Candidates can teach the primary class(I-V) or Upper primary class(VI-VIII). The State Government of Assam, Department of School conducts this exam. Candidates who are looking forward to a career as a teacher in any government or private school of Assam have to appear for this exam and fulfill all of its eligibility criteria to be considered for vacancies. Candidates can get more details about Assam TET 2022 in the following article.
Assam TET 2022: Important dates
|Submission of application forms||1st week of September 2022|
|Last day to submit application forms||3rd week of September 2022|
|Admit card will be released on||4th week of September 2022|
|Assam TET||3rd week of October 2022|
|Release of Answer Key||1st week of November 2022|
|Announcement of Results||Around 1st week of November 2022|
- From the recognized university Candidates must have completed their Graduation in India to participate in this test and must be having a degree in B.Ed or BT with a minimum of 50% marks.
- All Candidates who are applying for this test should not be more than 35 years or less than 18 years of age & according to the govt. rules & regulations they will be provided upper age deduction for the reserved student.
Assam TET 2022 Application form
The Application Form of Assam TET will be released on 1st week of September 2022. From the official website, the candidate needs to fill the Online Application Form. Candidate must fill all their personal information carefully & academic to apply for the examination & they need to upload their documents only a scanned copy. Read all the guidelines, which are mentioned on the official website.
|I||General Category||Rs 325/-|
|II||General Category||Rs 325/-|
- Through the Online Mode Candidate can pay the Application Fees.
- Through the fees, collected from the Applicants TET Examination is conducted.
- The Relaxation to be Given SC/ST/OBC Candidates Regarding the Amount to be paid following Certain Standard or Norms.
- The online mode consists of your debit card or credit card, internet banking, and e-challan (if available) for the application fee.
- The syllabus includes 2 objective type question papers. Each paper will comprise of 150 MCQs, and each question has one mark, total number 150 marks.
- First Paper Syllabus: Teachers for classes 1st-5th in Assam Primary school.
- Second Paper Syllabus: Teachers for classes between sixth and eighth in Assam Higher primary school.
- Candidates who are interested in teaching from Class 1st to 8th. They need to get qualifying marks for both the paper and to have to be concerned about all the classes.
- The question paper will be Prepared and Printed in Five Mediums i.e. Assamese, Bodo, Bengali, Hindi & English. Regarding the Selection of Language I for Proposed TET, the language strategy of the State is to be taken is Consideration.
|Duration of Paper 1||3 hours|
|Duration of Paper 2||3 hours|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Type Questions (MCQs)|
|Total marks of Paper 1||200 marks|
|Total marks of Paper 2||200 marks|
|Number of questions in Paper 1||200|
|Number of questions in Paper 2||200|
|Questions marking scheme||1 mark will be given for each correct answer, no negative marking|
|Question paper language||Bengali, English, Hindi Assamese, Bodo|
|Dhubri||Sonitpur||West Karbi Anglong|
|Dibrugarh||Tinsukia||South Salmara Mankachar|
Syllabus of Assam TET 2022
- General English: Study of Remedial Grammar & Composition.
- General Studies: Must read all the History of Assam, Environment, Science, Indian Politics, and Indian Economy (Especially for Assam). Further, do practice with mental capability questions, quantitative, logical reasoning, and analysis.
- Current Affairs: Art, politics, science & games and must awake with questions to narrate to state.
- Pedagogy: Questions will be asked from the following points about, Pedagogy and, Learning Process, Psychology of Adolescence, Educational Psychology.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official portal of Assam TET