B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022- Eligibility, Admission, Syllabus: B.Sc Nursing is a 4-years UG course that can be pursued after the 12th. The candidates can join this course in all the medical colleges of the country. The admissions are mostly provided through entrance tests like JIPMER, AUAT, AJEE, etc. The interested candidates can check the important details about B.Sc Nursing admission from this article.
4th January 2022: West Bengal B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam (WBJEE JENPAS) application process has been started.
Course Details- B.Sc Nursing Admission
|Course||B.Sc Nursing (Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Paramedical field)|
|B.Sc Nursing colleges||CMC Vellore, JIPMER Puducherry, KLE University Belagum, CMC Ludhiana, PGIMER Chandigarh, BHU Varanasi, etc.|
|B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam||AJEE, SUAT, JIPMER, AUAT, BHU UET, etc.|
- The candidates who are applying for B.Sc Nursing must have passed 12th (scoring minimum 50% marks) from a recognized University.
- They must have studied PCB (Physics/ Chemistry/ Biology) and English as compulsory subjects in 12th
- The minimum age to apply for B.Sc Nursing is 17 years as of 31st December of the year of admission.
Check Also>> GNM Admission 2022
B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
The applicants applying for B.Sc Nursing admission 2022 can fill the application form online as well as offline mode. You can follow these steps to apply for admission.
- You have to select the college of your choice and the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam for which you want to appear.
- Log in to the official website of the particular university or College to fill the application form.
- Now fill up the application form entering all the necessary details as required in the form.
- Also, pay the application fee to complete the application procedure.
- The application forms can also be obtained from the admission office of a particular university or College. You can fill the form properly and can submit it to the University or College office itself.
B.Sc Nursing Application Form 2022
|Exam Name||Start Date||Last Date|
|WBJEE JENPAS UG 2022||04 January 2022||18 January 2022|
|Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022||January 2022||February 2022|
- IGNOU BSc Nursing 2022
- BHU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
- AIIMS B.Sc Admission 2022 Dates (OUT) Application Form
- PGIMER Nursing: Dates (OUT) B.Sc & M.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam
- HPU B.Sc Nursing 2022 Entrance Test Date, Application, Eligibility, Pattern
- CMC Ludhiana B.Sc Nursing
- Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences Nursing Admission
- PGIMER B.Sc Nursing
State-Wiste B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
- Assam B.Sc Nursing 2022 Application Form
- Jharkhand B.Sc Nursing 2022
- Manipur B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022
- Uttar Pradesh B.Sc Nursing Admission
- CG B.Sc Nursing Admission
What is the scope of B.Sc Nursing Graduates?
B.Sc Nursing graduates have many career opportunities. There are various job opportunities available for B.Sc Nursing graduates. Some of the career opportunities are-
- Clinical nurse in Govt. or private hospitals, nursing homes, health departments, clinics, medical services in the defense sector.
- Nurse educators in training institutes, nursing colleges, etc.
- Nurse researchers in research institutes and health care companies.
- Managers or administrators in hospitals, etc.
B.Sc Nursing Course from IGNOU
IGNOU also provides a B.Sc Nursing course through distance education mode. This is an Open University. The candidates have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria to get admission at IGNOU Open University.
- In-Service Nurses (such as Enrolled Nurses & Registered Midwives) have to pass 12th with 3-years recognition in General Nursing & Midwifery & minimum of 2-years of involvement with the calling.
- For male candidates (who have not done maternity care in the GNM program), should have an endorsement in any Nursing course of 6-9 months duration recommended by the Indian National Council instead of Midwifery.
- In-Service attendants (who have passed 10th with 3-years confirmation in General Nursing & Midwifery) with 5-years of involvement with the calling.
- For male attendants (who have not done midwifery in the GNM course) must have an endorsement in the Nursing course of 6-9 months span recommended by the Indian Nursing Council instead of maternity care.
The candidates who are willing to get admission in IGNOU have to appear for the IGNOU Open-NET exam. This examination is conducted by the University through offline mode. The examination consists of 5 sections- English Comprehension, Mathematics, Basic Science, Reasoning, and GK.
1st-year syllabus for B.Sc Nursing
- Nursing Foundation
- Introduction to Computers
2nd-year syllabus for B.Sc Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing-I
- Environmental Science
3rd-year syllabus for B.Sc Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Communication & Educational Technology
4th-year syllabus for B.Sc Nursing
- Nursing Research
- Community Health Nursing-II
- Midwifery & Obstetrical Nursing
- Management of Nursing Service & Education
B.Sc Nursing Colleges
|Name of the College||Admission Process|
|CMC (Christian Medical College), Vellore||CMC Entrance Test|
|Sri Ramachandra University, Chennai||Merit Basis|
|SRM University Kattankulathur, Chennai||Merit Basis|
|KLE University, Belgum||KLEU AIET|
|Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune||Merit Basis|
|CMC (Christian Medical College), Ludhiana||UG AT|
|Symbiosis International University, Pune||SET|
|Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi||Entrance Test|
|Sharda University, Greater Noida||SUAT|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
There are many more colleges that offer admission to B.Sc Nursing courses. All the colleges have their own admission procedure. Some of the colleges conduct entrance tests to select meritorious candidates for admissions. Whereas some other colleges offer admission on a merit basis.