Banashthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2019
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School offers admission for the class 6th, 9th and 11th. Banasthali Vidyapeeth School was established in 1935 with the vision of providing the girls with an education, which would enable them to secure a place of honour and equality in society. Banasthali Vidyapeeth School offers admission in class 6th and 9th on the basis of entrance examination but for admission in class 11th marks of Secondary Examination will be criteria. The medium of Instruction in Banasthali Vidyapeeth School is Hindi. Candidate must read all the details before applying; you can find all the essential information related to Banashthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2019 in this article.
Banasthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2019 Important Dates:
|Last date of Application||4th week of April 2019|
|Last date of Application with late fee||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Entrance examination for the class 6th and 9th||1st week of June 2019|
|Deadline for receipt of qualifying Exam result for Class 9th and the 6th||2nd week of May 2019|
|Deadline for receipt of qualifying Exam result for Class 11th||1st week of June 2019|
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth School welcomes admission of girl candidate only. It is a girl school.
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth invites application from all over India. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must have passed class 5th for admission in class 6th and class 8th for admission in Class 9th from a recognized board.
- Candidate must fulfil the age criteria:
|Class||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|6th||10 years||11 years 6 month|
|9th||13 years||14 years 6 month|
- Limited seats in the selected course are available for the admission against Foreign National and NRI sponsored wards. Admission against Foreign National and NRI sponsored wards is based on merit.
Banashthali Vidyapeeth School Admission 2019 Application Form:
- Banashthali Vidyapeeth School offers admission for Elementary education: Nursery to Class 8th, Secondary School Certificate (9th and 10th) and Senior Secondary School Certificate (11th and 12th) (Humanities, Science, and Commerce).
- Candidate must read the instructions given on prospectus before applying.
- Candidate can fill application by reaching official website of Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
- For offline application, the candidate can collect application form with prospectus either from Surya Mandir, Vanashthali Vidyapeeth by paying cash of Rs. 800 or can obtain by sending the demand draft in favour of Banasthali Vidyapeeth.
- Candidate must maintain the name of course on demand draft.
- Candidate must submit a duly filled application form to Banashthali Vidyapeeth office before the last date of application.
- For class 6 admission, the candidate must submit the application form at Sharda Mandir, Banashthali Vidyapeeth, and phone number-01438-228383.
- For class 9th and 11th admission, the candidate must submit the application form at Saraswati Mandir, Banasthali Vidyapeeth, and Phone number-01438-228479.
- Mode of the exam is offline.
- The question paper will contain multiple choice questions along with some subjective types.
- The language of the examination will be English and Hindi both.
- The question paper for class 9th will on 8th class NCERT syllabus while for 6th class will be on 5th class NCERT syllabus.
|Total||100 marks||30 Questions|
|Total||150 marks||56 Questions|
|Group (1) Class 11th and 12th (Science and Commerce)||Rs. 84,000 /-p.a.|
|Group (2) Class 11th and 12th(Arts stream)|
Class 10th and below
The above group 1 and 2 respectively, Shall pay the development fee of Rs.24, 000 and Rs.18,000/- respectively year.
Details of Hostel and Campus Fee:
|1.||Mess Charges (for 10 month)||Rs. 21,000|
|2.||Electricity and Water Charges (for 10 month)||Rs. 7,000|
|3.||Room Charges (for 10 month)||Rs. 9,000|
|4.||Campus Fee (annual)||Rs.17,000|