BCECE Application Form 2021 will be available from 1st week of February 2021. Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE) governed by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for providing admissions in engineering and agriculture programs offered by the participating institutes in Bihar. In order to get admission in the aforesaid courses, it is a must for all the candidates to clear both stages 1 and 2. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the last date which is the Last week of February 2021. Candidates can check the information regarding the BCECE 2021 Application Form here.
|Availability of the Online application form||2nd week of March 2021|
|Closing date of Online Application form||Last week of March 2021|
|Last date to submit the fee through Challan||Last week of March 2021|
|Issuing of the Admit Card date for Stage 1||1st week of April 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Exam Date (Stage- 1)||3rd week of April 2021|
|Issuing of the Admit Card for Stage 2||1st week of May 2021|
|BCECE 2021 Exam Date (Stage-2)||3rd week of May 2021|
|Stage 1 Result Declaration||Last week of April 2021|
|Stage 2 Result Declaration||3rd week of June 2021|
BCECE Application Form 2021
The application form will be available through online mode only. It is necessary to send the printed application form. Corrections can be made in the application form. If you have forgotten the password, Go through the “Forgot Password” link in the login window. Fee payment can be done through debit/credit card, net banking or through bank Challan.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill BCECE Application Form 2021
- Payment details.
- Candidate’s personal, academic and address details.
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Scanned image of a photograph containing the name of the candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Also the scanned image of the signature in both English and Hindi.
- Scanned receipt of fee payment.
Step-1: Register Online
- You can register online By visiting the official website of BCECE and click on “Apply for BCECE 2021” (link will be updated soon).
- Fill out the registration details and click on the “Submit” button.
- After the successful registration candidates will receive a message.
Step-2: Fee Payment
- Choose the fee payment option, i.e. online payment or Challan payment.
- Fill out the payment details and submit.
- Till the fee, payment gets confirmed wait for some time.
Step-3: Fill Details
- Fill the details such as personal, qualification and other details.
- Re-check the filled details before submission.
Step-4: Upload Images
- Upload the scanned image of the photograph, signature in English and Hindi both languages and also fee payment proof.
Step-5: Send Printed Application Form
- Take a printout of the application form (Part A & Part B).
- Paste your photograph, put your signature and attach all the required documents and send it through registered post to this address:
“Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board
I.A.S. Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.-B.V.College, Patna – 800014”
- Fee payment can be made through debit/credit card and net banking or through the Bank Challan.
For PCB/PCM stream
- The application fee is Rs. 1000/- for general category.
- The application fee is Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
For PCMB stream
- The application fee is Rs. 1100/- for general candidates.
- The application fee is Rs. 550/- for reserved categories.
For Stage 1:
|Subjects||Number of Question|
For Stage 2:
|Subject||Maximum marks||Duration of Exam|
|Physics||400||1 ½ hour|
|Chemistry||400||1 ½ hour|
|Biology||400||1 ½ hour|
|Mathematics||400||1 ½ hour|
- Age: No restriction
- Nationality: Applicant must be the citizen of India
- Subject combination in the qualifying examination: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry
- Students must belong to Bihar state and should be an Indian Citizen.
- There is no minimum age limit.
- Candidates with 12th passed or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology subjects can apply.
- At least 45% marks for general candidates and 40% marks for reserved categories must have obtained.
3 thoughts on “BCECE Application Form 2021”
I want release date of bcece 2017 Application from.
Sir,bcece medical ke form fill es year se hoga ki nahi
It provide so many things for the detailing of form filling nd etc……