BHU Admission 2022: Bharat Ratna Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya in 1916 was found the Banaras Hindu University. It offers Undergraduate & Postgraduate and Diploma/Certificate programs in various disciplines. BHU engages in the activities of conducting its own entrance exam for providing admissions to its affiliated institutions. It is a central university comprised of 5 institutions. BHU Application form will be released from the 1st week of February 2022. Here, we are providing complete information about BHU Admission 2022 such as application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, etc.
BHU Admission 2022 Updates
BHU Admission 2022 Application Form for UG Courses has been released. UG Admission will be done on the basis of CUET-2022 (Common University Entrance Test)
|CUET-2022 Information Brochure||Check Here|
|University Details||Check Here|
|CUET-2022 Syllabus||Check Here|
|CUET-2022 Registration||Register Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
26th January 2022: BHU Ph.D & M.Phil Admission Process has been started. The selection will be done on the basis of RET and RET Exempted Mode. The last date to Apply online is 15th February 2022.
Ph.D & M.Phil Admission 2021-2022 Details
|Last date to apply online||15 February 2022|
|RET Official Notification||Check Here|
|RET (Ag & Vet) Official Notification||Check Here|
|RET Online Application||Apply Here|
|RET (Ag & Vet) Online Application||Apply Here|
MBA Admission 2022-23 Details
|Release of Online Application||01 October 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04 January 2021|
|Admission Information Bulletin (MBA & MBA-IB Programs)||Check Here|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|
BHU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Release of Online Application||1st week of February 2022|
|Receipt of online application ends||1st week of March 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2022|
|Date of Exam||2nd to 4th week of May 2022|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of May 2022|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of July 2022|
BHU Admission 2022 Application Form
- BHU Application form can be filled & submitted online mode only.
- Applicants must possess a valid e-mail ID and mobile number for applying.
- Prior to filling the form, candidates must keep ready with a recent passport size color photograph in the prescribed format (JPEG format).
- The size of the scanned photograph should not be more than 100KB.
- No document is required to be attached along with the online application form.
- Don’t send any hard copy of the duly filled-in application form that is not required to the University which is worthwhile.
- Keep the printout of the filled application form for future reference.
For UG Courses
Some UG courses required Passed / Appearing 10+2 with
- B.A. (Hons) Arts/ Social Science, B.F.A., BA LLB 5 Years: 50% Marks
- B.Com (Hons): Commerce Stream with 50% Marks
- B.Sc (Hons) Maths: Physics or Math Subject with 50% Marks
- B.Sc. (Hons) Bio: PCB Group with 50% Marks
- Shastri (Hons): Sanskrit Subject with 50% Marks
- B.Sc. (AG): Agriculture or PCM/PCB Group with 50% Marks
Some UG courses required Passed / Appearing Graduation Degree with
- B.P.Ed/ LLB 3 Years: 50% Marks
- B.P.A.: Music, Vocal Dance
- B.Ed. / B.Ed Spl: 50% Marks in Sciences / Social Sciences / Humanities. Engineering Student Required 55% Marks For More Details See Notification
For PG Courses:
Some PG courses required Passed / Appearing 10+2+3 with
- Aacharya in Various Stream/ M.A. in Linguistics/ M.A. in Nepali/ M.A. in Indian Philosophy and Religion (IPR)/ M.A. in History of Art/ M.A. in Pali/ M.A. in Economics, History+, Political Science, Sociology, Psychology/ M.Sc. (Tech.) in Geophysics/ M. Sc. Geology/ M. Sc. in Health Statistics/ M.A. in Mass Communication/ MBA: 50% Marks
- M.A. in Arabic, French, German, Marathi, Persian, Russian, Chinese, Telugu: 50% Marks with PG Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Related Subject.
- M.Com: 50% Marks with Commerce
- M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics, Statistics, Psychology, Home Science: 50% Marks one of the Subject in Graduation Level
- MA in Bengali, English, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu, Sanskrit, Ancient Indian History, Archalegoy, Philosophy, Geography, Statistics, Home Science, Mathematics: 50% Marks one of the Subjects in B.A. Level
- M.Sc. in Biochemistry/ Agriculture or Other AG Streams: 50% Marks one of the Subjects in Graduation Level
- M.Sc. in Molecular & Human Genetics: 50% Marks or MBBS / B.Pharma
- MCA: 50% Marks with Mathematics Subject in Intermediate Level.
Other PG Courses required
- M.F.A. in Painting, Applied Arts, Plastic Arts, Pottery & Ceramics, Textile Design: Passed B.F.A. in the subject concerned (10+2+4 pattern or 10+5 pattern) with 50% Marks
- MPA in Musicology: Gradation in Related Stream with 50% Marks
- M.Ed. 2 Years: Graduate Degree with B.Ed 50% Marks
- M.Ed. Special 1 Years: Graduate Degree with B.Ed Special 50% Marks
- M.P.Ed.: B.PEd Degree with 50% Marks
- LLM: LLB Law Degree with 50% Marks
- The application fee for General / OBC: Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST, the application fee is 300/-
- For Shashtri : Other: 400/-, SC / ST: Rs.200/-
- Add-on Course Gen/OBC: Rs.300/-
- Add-On Course SC / ST: Rs.150/-
- Payment can be done through the online gateway.
- Mode of payment can be done through ATM-cum-DR/CR card/Net Banking.
- Applicants can also remit the application fee in cash by downloading the HDFC Bank Challan.
- Mode of Exam: Exam is conducted in offline mode, i.e. pen and paper-based mode.
- Exams: Separate exam will be conducted by BHU for UG, PG, and Research. For UG, it will conduct the UET (Undergraduate Entrance Test), PET (Post Graduate Entrance Test), and RET (Research Entrance Test).
- Duration of Exam: The duration of the question paper will be of 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination
- Language: The medium of the question paper would be in English & Hindi language.
Syllabus for UET (Undergraduate exam):
General Awareness and Current Affairs
- Current affairs
- Indian history after independence
- Indian politics
- Medical science
- Important dates/ years in Indian history
- Indian constitutional law
- Constitutional rights
- Fundamental rights
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Spelling corrections
- Word usage
- Logical reasoning
- Critical reasoning
|BHU B.Sc Agriculture Admission||B.Ed Entrance Exam|
|Ph.D. Admission Notifications||BA LLB Admission|
BHU Admission 2022 Counselling
The counselling/BHU Admission 2022 procedure will be done on the basis of marks secured in the BHU 2022 entrance exam. Counselling will be conducted by the university through online mode. Qualified candidates will be invited for the counselling session and it is mandatory for the students to attend that. On the basis of their rank secured by the candidate, they can attend the counselling process. Seats will be allotted to the candidate according to their rank and availability of seats in various colleges. Students have to bring the allotment letter at the time of reporting to the allotted college/institute.
Documents required during Counselling
- Qualifying exam mark sheet and passing certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- BHU entrance exam admit card
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
BHU Admission 2022: Important Points
- BHU application form will be released through online mode.
- The University conducts two separate entrance ones for UG courses which are called by the name of UET and another one is for PG courses known as PET.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Don’t forget to bring the admit card along with one identity proof on the examination date.
- The medium of the question paper would be in English & in Hindi.
- Only qualified candidates will be called for the counseling session.