Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018: Eligibility, Dates & How to Apply
Bihar B.Ed CET Application Form 2018 has been released on 26 May 2018 by Nalanda Open University, Patna, Bihar. The common entrance exam will be conducted on 15 July 2018. Candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme across various Govt. & Govt. affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state through this test. Candidates seeking admission to B.Ed programme should submit their Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018 as per the scheduled date. Candidates can get detailed information about Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018 in the article below with steps to fill the application form.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018
- Bihar B.Ed CET 2018 – Apply Online Here
Bihar B.Ed 2018: Important Dates
|Publication of Advertisement||26th May 2018|
|Sale of Application Form starts from||30th May 2018|
|Application Form Submission ends on||19th June 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||15th July 2018|
|Declaration of Result||23rd July 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||27th July 2018|
|Completion of Counselling||8th August 2018|
|Admission last date (after Counselling)||11th August 2018|
|Commencement of Academic Session||13th August 2018|
Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018 Details
The applicants should fill the application forms in offline mode. The application form will be issued by the university. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Candidates should fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly and carefully. Send the duly filled application completed in all respects within the dates as given for the closing of applications either by hand at the respective university/ college offices or speed post at the address given for correspondence in the prospectus.
Stages to complete Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018
- First Stage: Online Registration
- Second Stage: Filling of Application Form
- Third Stage: Payment of the Application Fee and Print Application Form
Steps to fill Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018
- Visit the official website at www.nalandaopenuniversity.com.
- Click on Candidate Registration for online registration.
- Fill all the required details and also the Adhar Number.
- Check all the filled details for their correctness and then click on Submit Button.
- Candidate will get a 10digit Registration Number.
- Note down the registration number and take a print out of the registration form.
- After the payment of application fee, click on ‘Submit Application Form’.
- To complete the application form, candidates will be required Registration Number, Transaction ID, and DOB.
- Fill all the required details correctly and click on Submit button.
- Candidates will be required to upload their Photograph, Thumb Impression, and Signature in the application form.
- Upload the file in JPG format.
- Again check all the filled details for their correctness and then click on Submit Button.
- Take a print of the filled and completed application form.
- Keep the printout with you for further use.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 1000/- as necessary application fee.
- The application fee for OBC, PH and Female Candidates will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for SC/ST Candidates will be Rs. 500/-
- Candidates can pay the fee by credit card/debit card or net banking payment gateway.
- The entrance examination will be a total of 120 marks.
- The OMR sheet will be provided in the examination.
- OMR sheet will be electronically examined.
- 15 marks for 15 questions related to general English computation.
- 15 marks for 15 questions in General Hindi
- 25 marks for logical and analytical reactions in 25 question
- 40 marks for 40 questions of General Awareness
- 25 marks for Teaching Learning Environment in 25 questions
- That there is no provision of negative marking for the wrong answer in the examination.
- Candidates possessing Graduate Degree from a recognized University/ Institution shall be eligible for the B.Ed Common Entrance test.
- General candidate should be passed above qualification with 50%.
- The percentage criteria will be 45% marks for Reserved Category candidates.
Bihar B.Ed Application Form 2018: Important Points
- The applicants should fill the application forms either offline mode.
- Candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their marks obtained in the entrance test.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.