Nalanda Open University, Bihar has authorized to conduct Bachelor of Education (Bihar CET B.Ed. 2020). The applicants who are meeting the minimum eligibility requirements can submit the application form. Online applications will be invited in the prescribed forms for joining the entrance examination. The application form will be available on the official website of the concerned University. Candidates can get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) programme through this test across various Govt. & Govt. affiliated colleges and institutes of Bihar state. There will be a common entrance test for admission in B.Ed. programme in the Bihar State which is organized by different universities on a rotational basis. No application form will be entertained after the due date.
|Manipal University: Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|Amrita University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
|SRM University: BTech Admission 2019 – Apply Here|
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020: Important Dates
|Online Application Forms will available from||Last week of May 2020|
|Deadline for the submission of Application Form||Third week of June 2020|
|Admit card will available from||May 2020|
|Entrance Examination will conduct on||Second week of July 2020|
|Announcement of result||Forth week of July 2020|
|Seat Allotment and counseling process starts||Forth week of July 2020|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Second week of August 2020|
For Regular Education Mode
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree (10+2+3) and/ or Master’s Degree in Science/Social Science/Humanity, Bachelors in Engineering/ Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are required.
- The reservation in seats and relaxation in the qualifying marks for SC/ST/ BC/EBC/WBC/Differently abled and other categories shall be as per the rules of Government of Bihar. (5% relaxation in qualifying marks for appearing in selection test for reserved category.)
For Distance Education Mode
- To get the nomination in B.Ed course through distance learning, candidates of unreserved category must have at least 50 percent and graduate from a recognized university with minimum 45 percent marks for reserved category candidates. (55 percent for undergraduate engineering graduate and 50 percent for the graduate degree in reserved engineering).
- The application fee for GEN & OBC category candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- The application fee for OBC Women Candidates and PH candidates will be Rs. 750/-
- The application fee for SC/ST/ will be Rs. 500
- The exam shall be of two hours duration.
- There will be 120 multiple choice questions each carrying one mark.
- OMR Sheet/Answer Sheet shall be provided for answering the questions.
- Candidates must use blue/black ball pen only to mark the answer on the OMR sheet.
- Maximum marks allotted to the Entrance Test is 120.
|Subjects||Number of questions||Maximum marks|
|General English Comprehension||15||15|
|Logical & Analytical Reasoning||25||25|
|Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools||25||25|
- Candidates can avail the admit card from the official website www.nalanadaopenuniversity.com.
- The exam center and timing details will be indicated in the admit card.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
- Admit Card Number
- Name of the Candidate
- Examination Centre
- Examination Schedule
- Provision for sticking the Passport Size Photograph
- General Instructions for the Candidates
Documents required during Admission
- Diploma certificate
- Photocopy of Bachelor Degree certificate
- Photocopy of 10th Mark sheet
- Photocopy of 12th Mark sheet
- Bihar B.Ed. Entrance Exam Result Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
Bihar B.Ed CET 2020: Syllabus
- General English Comprehension: Reading Comprehension, Antonyms/Synonyms., Idioms & Phrases, Fill in the Blanks, Error Correction, Spelling Error, One-word Substitution
- General Knowledge: Question-related to social Issue, General Science, History, Geography, Polity, Five-year plan, Current Affairs, other Miscellaneous question
- Logical & Analytical Reasoning: Statement and Arguments, Situation Reaction Tests, Cause and Effect, Statement and Courses of Action, Syllogism, Statement and Conclusions, Statement and Assumptions, Deriving Conclusion, Assertion and Reason, Punchlines, Analytical Reasoning
- Teaching-Learning Environment in Schools: Teaching and Learning Process; Ideal teacher, Effective teaching, handling of students, classroom communication etc., Management of Physical Resources in School – Need and Effects., Curricular and extracurricular activities such as Debate, Sports, Cultural activities etc., Students Related Issues; Teacher Students relationship, Motivation, discipline, leadership etc., Physical Environment : Elements of Positive Learning Environment., Management of Human Resources in School – Principal, Teachers and Nonteaching staffs etc.
- General Hindi: संधि/समास, मुहावरों और लोकोक्तियाँ/कहावतें, गद्यांश, रिक्त स्थान की पूर्ति, व्याकरण, उपसर्ग और प्रत्यय, रस/छन्द/अलंकार, पर्यायवाची/विपरीतार्थक शब्द, अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द