Bihar ITI 2021: Bihar ITI entrance exam is conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board every year. The online registration for Bihar ITI starts from the 2nd week of March. Candidates seeking admission in various ITI Institutions in Bihar must apply for ITICAT 2021 on or before the due date. The entrance exam will be held in the month of May 2019 tentatively. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling the form. Check here all the information about Bihar ITI admission 2021 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result, etc.
Bihar ITI 2021 Important Updates
Bihar ITI Application process is going to start from the 2nd week of March. Check Here: ITICAT Application Form
बिहार आईटीआई महत्वपूर्ण सूचनाएं हिंदी में जानने के लिए – क्लिक करे
ITICAT 2019 Important dates
|Starting of the online registration process||2nd week of March 2021|
|Online registration ends on||1st week of April 2021|
|last date to submit application fees||1st week of April 2021|
|Correction in the application form||2nd week of April 2021|
|Availability of admit card||3rd week of April 2021|
|Date of entrance examination||last week of April 2021|
- Only Indian citizens with any of the following criteria can apply:
- Those candidates whose parents are the permanent resident of Bihar
- Those candidates whose parents are not permanent residents of Bihar, but serving under the Govt. of Bihar/Central Govt. /Public Undertaking or any University in the State of Bihar.
- Candidates should have passed 10th or equivalent qualification in Maths and Science from the Bihar school education board or CBSE.
- They must clear the subjects such as Maths, Physics, and Chemistry individually.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- However, they need to produce the passing certificate of 10th or equivalent at the time of counseling.
- For Non-science courses, the applicant should pass 10th or equivalent in any subject.
- For the IT Sector, candidates are needed to pass 10th or equivalent qualification with science subjects.
- Applicants will have to go through a medical test and after passing that test they will be considered eligible for admission.
- The minimum age of applicants should be a minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- The minimum age limit must be 17 years, for Mechanic Tractor and Motor vehicle trade applicants.
- There will be no upper age limit for candidates.
Bihar ITI 2021 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form from the official website of the BCECEB is http://www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/. Candidates are advised to read the entire prospectus very carefully before submitting the application form. The requisite examination fee can be paid through online mode i.e. via net banking, debit/credit card or e-challan. There is no need of sending the printout of the application form to the concerned authority.
- The application fee will be Rs. 750.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100 for reserved category.
- The application fee will be Rs. 430 for disable.
- Bank Charges will be applied either online via Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card or by printed bank challan in Canara Bank available at board website.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Total number of questions will be 150
- Total marks will be 300
- The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 15 minutes
- 2 marks will be given for each correct response and there will be no provision of negative marking
- The Difficulty Level of the exam will be 10th Standard
|Subject||No. of Questions||Max Marks|
Bihar ITI 2021 Admit Card
The board will release the Admit card online probably in the month of May. To download the admit card, candidates need to visit the official portal of BCECECB. Candidates need to bring the admit card while appearing in the entrance exam. Candidates are also advised to carry identity proof such as Voter ID card, Aadhar card etc. One can check and download this/her admit card by entering his/her registration number and date of birth in the given fields.
Result & Merit list
The authority will announce the result online on its official website. Candidates can check their results online at the official portal. A merit list will be prepared, after the announcement of the result, based on the candidate’s marks obtained in the Bihar ITI exam. Candidates can enter the registration ID/roll number and date of birth for downloading the result. The admission will be given to candidates on the basis of merit rank.
Bihar ITI 2021 Counselling
The board will publish the separate notification for counseling dates. Successful applicants will be further invited for the counseling process. The candidates, who will qualify as per the merit list, will be required to appear in counseling. Selected candidates will be intimated for the counseling schedule through post or official website. Keep all the documents ready (as given in the list below) as the competent authority will verify the original documents. Candidates are recommended to appear for the counseling in the respective institute as per the scheduled date and time.
Documents required during Counseling
- Bihar ITICAT 2019 Score Card
- ITICAT 2019 admit card
- 10th Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate if applicable
- Character Certificate
- Any other document as per the directions.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check here Official Details: https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/