Bihar TET 2020: BSEB (Bihar School Examination Board) conducts the Bihar Teacher Eligibility Test. Bihar TET examination is conducted for the recruitment of primary or upper-primary school teachers in govt., private & public schools in the state. This exam consists of two levels i.e. Paper-1 & Paper-2 for the primary & upper-primary section. Official notifications for the Bihar TET 2020 are expected to be published soon. The notification of Bihar TET 2020 will declare on the 1st week of August 2020. In this article, we provide the latest information on Bihar TET 2020 recruitment and application form.
Bihar TET 2020: Important dates
|Start date for Online Application||2nd week of September 2020|
|Application fee||2nd week of September 2020|
|Online Application last date||3rd week of September 2020|
|last date for Application Fee||3rd week of September 2020|
|SBI E-challan Last date||1st week of September 2020|
|Correction of application form||1st week of September 2020|
|Release the Admit Card||3rd week of October 2020|
|Announcement of the Exam Date||1st week of November 2020|
Timing of Examination
|Lower Primary||First||I||10:00 am to 12:30 pm||2 hour and 30 Minutes|
|Upper Primary||Second||II||2:00 pm to 4:30 pm||2 hour and 30 Minutes|
For Upper-Primary Level: Candidates passed in
- BA/B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Ed with 50% marks.
- L.Ed with 50% marks.
For Primary Level
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 50% marks in B.Ed exams and Candidates with BA/B.sc degree with 50% marks are eligible.
- They should be 10th passed with minimum 45% marks.
- For the Bihar TET candidates who appearing in Diploma in Education or Diploma in Special Elementary or Bachelor of Elementary Education are also allowed appearing for the exam.
Bihar TET 2020: Application form
Form the official website Candidates need to fill the Application. For the Bihar, TET Candidates need to fill all their personal & academic information carefully to apply and they must upload all their documents through scanned copy only. All the Candidates must read all the given guidelines that are mentioned on the official website or there is no other mode to apply for Bihar TET Exam.
Check out the Bihar TET Application Form
- Application fee starts from 1st week of September and the Application fee the last date is 3rd week of September.
- Offline Application fee in the form of E-challan through SBI Bank can be paid through E-challan.
|Mathematics, Science & Social Science||30||30|
Result and Merit List
After the examination, the result will be disclosed. The result will declare on the official website.
- By providing their registration, Candidates can view their Result no on the official portal.
- Candidates who clear the Entrance Exam will be eligible for Counselling based on Merit List.
- The respective colleges will call qualified candidates for counseling.
Bihar TET 2020 Syllabus
- For Child Development and Pedagogy: The concept of development and its relationship with learning, the concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs, Learning, and Pedagogy.
- Language 1: Development of Language Skills, Teaching, Learning Materials, Teaching Learning Materials, Principles of Teaching English, Unseen Prose Passage Comprehensive & Continuous Evaluation, Unseen Prose Passage, etc.
- Language 2: Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms, Unseen Prose Passage, Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription, Modal Auxiliaries, Unseen Poem, etc.
- For EVS: Basic, needs, Food, Living and nonliving, resources and care, Our Surroundings, Group songs, Water, Clothes dresses & their care, Looking at the trees Natural Resources, Our Punjab, Solar System, Health, good habits & personal hygiene, plants & animals, Parts of plants, etc.
- Mathematics: Mathematics and Environmental Studies shall focus on the concepts, problem-solving abilities and pedagogical understanding of the subjects
- Science: The World of the Living, Natural Resources, How things actually work, Food, Materials, Pedagogy of Science, Natural Phenomena.
- Social science: In this, syllabus questions will be based on Social science, Social & Political Life, History, Economics, Geography, Information related to technology, Intentions & pedagogical Knowledge.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website http://bsebstet.in