BINC Exam 2020: Bioinformatics National Certificate was instituted by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India in 2005 at Pune University. Pondicherry University conducted the Bioinformatics National Certificate Examination in 2015, 2016 and 2017. BCIL (Biotech Consortium India Limited) conducts this exam on behalf of the Department of Biotechnology. BINC has been merged with DBT- JRF (BET Exam). For graduate and post-graduate students, Bioinformatics National Certificate is a certification program for recognizing their exceptional bioinformatics knowledge and skills and to improve their employment opportunities. After a three-tier selection process, the certification under Bioinformatics National Certification (BINC) scheme is given to the candidates. Get relevant details about BINC Exam 2020 in the following article.
BINC Exam 2020: Important Dates
|Starts the Online Application Form||2nd week of February 2020|
|End date for an online application form||3rd week of March 2020|
|Starts the Application Fee||3rd week of February 2020|
|Application fee last date||4th week of March 2020|
|Admit Card||1st week of April 2020|
|Exam Date||2nd week of April 2020|
|Display of question paper and answer key on the website||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date of accepting representation of any discrepancy in Question paper & Answer key||4th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of BET Result||4th week of May 2020|
- Before the last date of registration, Applicants who belong to the EWS category can upload their certificate by logging-in to the application portal.
- They must have a Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Agriculture, Veterinary, Medicine, Pharmacy, Engineering, Chemical Science, Mathematical Science, Life Science; Physical Science & Technology are eligible to apply.
- Applying applicants needs to have a certificate in bioinformatics or any formal training diploma.
- Candidates in the final year of Bachelors/Master’s degree are also eligible to apply.
- There will be no age limit for BINC certification.
BINC Exam 2020: Application Form
Applicants are requested to go through detailed notification & eligibility mentioned on the official website before applying for BINC. In order to apply for the exam, they should fill their personal & academic information carefully. Through scanned copies, Candidates must upload their relevant documents. Advice to the candidate they need to take a print out of application form of BINC Exam 2020 & also note down to print admit card before the exam. After submitting the application form, the application number generated. They must be filled all the details such as date of birth, email ID, choose security, name, password, nationality, and question and then submit the registration form.
- Through debit/credit/net, banking applicant paying fee online mode can pay and Fee is non-refundable.
BINC Exam 2020: Pattern
|Paper-I||Objective (Online)||100||2 hours|
|Paper-II||Short Answers||200||3 Hours|
- For First Paper: for every wrong answer, there will be a negative marking of 0.25.
- The applicant must be qualified for the first paper with at least 40% or above marks.
- The candidate who secures 40% or above marks in Paper I only will be qualified to appear for Paper-II and III.
- They must be scored a minimum of 40% or above in each paper (Paper I, Paper II & Paper III) will be certified.
- Paper I: Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Pune, Vadodara, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, and Thiruvananthapuram.
- Paper II & III Hyderabad, Kolkata, Pune, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Guwahati (to be added in the advertisement) and Thiruvananthapuram.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of Bioinformatics National Certificate